300mm tire

1300 05 busa

Registered
i just got a 05 le im planning on doing a turbo kit and a 300mm tire kit on it but they said the tire kit was more for looks and not riding. i got the bike just to ride around not really to be racing it but may race a few times and play around with friends when we are out riding. any one have one of the kits on thier bike how does it take power. they said it was 8in longer than stock.

There was a guy on here with a 300 on the back.  He totaled the bike though.  Not necessarily because of the 300, but totaled none the less.  I think I read somewhere he was planning on doing another fat tire kit on a new bike.

The fat tires look good, but go against performance from what I've read. No personal experience.

The 300 kit is strictly for show. And like some others said, if you want power to go along with it, then go with stock or a 240.

300 tires are just for show-no handling at all-ya cant lean it over anymore.

the fat tires are also NOT speed-rated for Hi mph...those things will shred at 150+ speeds that are easily doable on your Busa.

Stick to a 200, or 240 at the biggest...keep in mind the 240 tires n rims are waaaay more expensive too!

they just came out with a 240 speed rated tire. saw the ad in super street bike magazine.

Back