Post opinions on best 300mm wide tire conversion kits!

jude

Registered
I have a brand new Hayabusa and I'm in the market to put a wide tire conversion kit. Just wanted to here some of the advice from those running the same setups. Post pictures if you have any!! Thanks in advance!

Found this one that looks really good.

FAT300 Custom Cycles - The Leader in Sportbike Accessories

Anyone heard anything about them?

330-osd.jpg

I'm building a swing arm for Bro's Busa, but I still need some of the hardware, the wheels of course and so on.
Gonna keep an eye on this thread :thumbsup:

dont listen 2 anything they say fella. speed aint everything! so get what u want but ive never seen an osd 300 kit b4. so that would b a lil different i would like 2 c that. but 2 get back 2 the ull b slower thing, not tru at all. theres plenty of power adders available 2 help wit the added weight. so just do the research. alot of these guys r biased. ive ridden all types of bikes with all types of size of tire and the 300 is the best in my opinion. i just recently had 2 change my tire after 3 years of burnouts and dragracing. a shinko or any other 200/190 tire wouldnt compaare

Not really worried about the speed right now and I'll never track race it. There is a disadvantage in the speed you can take curves at because of the degree of the tire. I'm willing to risk it and I'll put a turbo along side a built engine later. I'm just interested in the likes/dislikes of the 300mm fat tire kits out there. That Trac Dynamics kit looks very impressive.

Did you have to use RC wheels with the swing arm? Post a picture if possible. I did look at this swing arm as well.

That was short & to the point...lol I've been fondling with the idea of a 240- no bigger and less stretch as possible but let me guess- DON'T DO IT right...lol!!!

Just depends what your into and your style. The bike is perfectly engineered the way it is to handle curves and road racing. I want a little more style and I'm not worried about the racing.

Pics are a little old, but i went with and still have a 300mm kit from WELCOME and i haven't had any problems with the kit. However recently i did break a chain because i was running WAY harder than i should have been and my chain was loose. But none the less i still take the curves and have less chicken strip than most stock set ups...So it's all about the jockey...but unlike a stock set up, a rolling burn out looks more bad ass with a fat ass on the back!! And Speed? I have been up to about 160mph with the big booty on and then left off because around that speed it doesn't feel very stable..Around 120 you can pull concrete with the best of them

IMG_2073JPG.jpg

IMG_2074JPG.jpg

IMG_2076JPG.jpg

IMG_2077JPG.jpg

I personally love the fat tire kits. Great for show, but def takes away some performance of the bike though. If its a show bike, def go for it. If you are into the actual performance of the bike, dont do it.

Back