New Busa owner, turbo,300, air ride

SuperSaiyan

Registered
Just got my Busa this afternoon and absolutely love it! I always wanted to add one to my stable but just never found "the one" until I saw mine. It's an 02 with + 10 swing arm, 300mm tire, air ride, aem stand alone, built motor with ported head & cams, quick time pro street turbo, built trans, custom paint, etc etc. bike made 443rwhp on c16 and currently sits at 331 on pump.

IMG_20150725_174434218_HDR_zpst8eymq0k.jpg

image_986f7b36f74c0b57a95efb9cf821e75964295302_zpsxij8eu0k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful!! Im looking to do a 10" extended swinger with a 300mm and this really makes me wanna do it asap!! Have fun and be safe. Congrats!!

thanks guys, excited to finally be a busa owner / part of the community. They really are amazing machines, im amazed at the power you can get out of them while still retaining stock drivability

Your bike looks sick, love the murdered out look

Thanks bro! I still have a long way to go on it. Just replaced all fairing and visible bolts with black anodized parts from pro-bolt. Found some trick black oxided locking pins for my seat. HAHA! They are originally take down pins for the Kel-tec KSG shotgun :laugh: Now I gotta send off my chain tensioner blocks to be powder coated black. My charge pipe I think I am gonna do black chrome. And finally I gotta send my fork tubes in to be black anodized and DLC'ed. Eventually I will get my header and dump pipe ceramic coated black too but for now it's no biggie since the dump pipe barely clears the fairing.

If I had a shiny bike, I would want it to look just like yours. :D Post up on the turbo forum with some specs on your turbo setup, more pics, and dyno numbers if you have em. Always happy to see another turbo monster here on the org :D

Thanks bro! I still have a long way to go on it. Just replaced all fairing and visible bolts with black anodized parts from pro-bolt. Found some trick black oxided locking pins for my seat. HAHA! They are originally take down pins for the Kel-tec KSG shotgun :laugh: Now I gotta send off my chain tensioner blocks to be powder coated black. My charge pipe I think I am gonna do black chrome. And finally I gotta send my fork tubes in to be black anodized and DLC'ed. Eventually I will get my header and dump pipe ceramic coated black too but for now it's no biggie since the dump pipe barely clears the fairing.

If I had a shiny bike, I would want it to look just like yours. :D Post up on the turbo forum with some specs on your turbo setup, more pics, and dyno numbers if you have em. Always happy to see another turbo monster here on the org :D

Sick! ... Normally murdered out is my thing, the blingy stuff is out of character for me lol

331 on pump,any water injection or intercooler on the bike?

Sorry! I was mistaken on the dyno #s it's currently at 313rwhp on 93 @ 8psi & made 441 on c16 @ 21psi. . no intercooler or meth. Started as the quick time pro street kit then fabed bigger 304 ss header, custom plenum, and using a precision 54mm billet wheel turbo..... Turbo bikes are still new territory for me so any info/ advice is appreciated

Back