2nd Pres. Debate is outta control

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
This is great.
Romney says 'you sit down, you'll get your chance in a moment.'
Mittens ain't no Kitten :)

Romney appears more confident in himself. appearence is just as important as brains in politics. Obama is simply out classed by a smarter and better politician.

its amazing how lost Obama is when he doesnt have a teleprompter to read from.....:whistle:

only thing true tonight is

asshanding.jpg

I don't vote but I do gamble and will take any wagers against obama not winning.. I won't vote so I wont be cheating to tip the scale like vegas :rofl:

Obama seemed angry, flustered, vengeful and immature at times with the but but but and bickering.
Romney seemed coy, overly confident and a bit condescending but he seems to be coming into his own.

I wonder how many questions they didn't get to as a result of the candidates chronically going over their allotted time.

Since the moderators are unable to manage them -- maybe the sound guys should start shutting off mics after 2 mins...

--Sky

I watched very little, heard obama talking about pipelines. Decided to turn it before I had to buy the hotel a new tv.

I missed it too (on purpose), but my best friend watched because her 12 year old daughter had to take notes for a class in school. She said the entire thing was very unprofessional, like 2 children fighting...I said "So politics as usual?" :banghead:

I was playing the debate game. I had to take a shot every time Romney said a LIE! Man I was drunk in the first 15 minutes.

I'm not an Obama fan, nor a Romney fan, but last nights debate made one thing very clear for me.

FINALLY these two actually looked like they had some drive. Like they actually felt they were doing something. I'm sure they'll both turn out to be puppets, but for about 15 min, I actually had some faith in the system...

I'm not an Obama fan, nor a Romney fan, but last nights debate made one thing very clear for me.

FINALLY these two actually looked like they had some drive. Like they actually felt they were doing something. I'm sure they'll both turn out to be puppets, but for about 15 min, I actually had some faith in the system...

Watching while drunk doesn't constitute good judgement Bots :whistle:

I don't know what you guys were watching but Obama showed Romney big time how not to *#%} with the big boys...if I hear about Romney's 5 point plan with absolutely no details I don't know what I will do. There is no way you can cut this, cut that, spend more, spend more and balance a budget. If he had all these answers to fix the economy now, why has he not run for congress, senator, ward leader. Cause he is full of it.

I don't know what you guys were watching but Obama showed Romney big time how not to *#%} with the big boys...if I hear about Romney's 5 point plan with absolutely no details I don't know what I will do. There is no way you can cut this, cut that, spend more, spend more and balance a budget. If he had all these answers to fix the economy now, why has he not run for congress, senator, ward leader. Cause he is full of it.

Unlike the President's RECORD, I guess.....

The aftermath was as interesting as the debate:

1. Both sides try to 'spin' that their candidate smacked the other one silly (and I believe it was closer to a draw than that)
2. Both CNN and Fox had a 'focus group' of 'undecided' voters: Unsurprisingly, CNN's group said Obama won, and Fox said Romney won...

But, even the CNN poll had some surprising results. While they picked Obama as the winner (slightly), when asked who they thought could better handle the ecomomy, they overwhelmingly picked Romney...

I expected Obama to do better this time, but I still think Romney doesn't lose momentum. I think Romney will be better prepared to captialize on his missed opportunity to slam Obama's flubbing of the Libya attack.

And yes, I was also turned off when they talked over each other, but I think this format encourages verbal sparring and is not the proper format.

Back