I don't know Skydivr, I may just vote for him...

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Joey B's speech may have just swayed me. I mean he used my favorite word 'folks' like forty bazillion times. And the 'my fellow Americans' over and over just got to me. Joey B gave big O all the credit due for getting the other big O....sama that is. The genuine tears in the people's eyes in the audience is downright moving! Those folks believe! :)
And now with O saying 'you can choose' constantly I myself am starting to believe I can.
He can speak....or read a speech very well from a TelePrompTer that is......:laugh:

I pity Mittens during the upcoming debates.......and I see 4 more years.

Yep, Joe's speech was good. Mr. FEEL GOOD is on right now and he's doing a good job too. Both are accomplished Orators, and better IMHO than Romney. But there is a LOT being left out (notice little mention of the debt) except that THEY are going to pay it down...which is pretty ironic given what they DID vs. What they SAID.

I'd say Romney's got an uphill climb debating Obama too.

I'm having to paraphrase here, but "If you believe everyone in this country should bear the same burden, and share the same responsbility, then you should vote for me".. I almost threw up on that one because FAIR is not in the their platform...

REALLY? Mr. Class Warfare?

They just had their benediction...word musta got out to the athiests that the's better bow their heads while on TV...

FORWARD!!!!

dazed11.jpg

:laugh:

Back