237 MPH with only a pipe and TRE!!

t-ray

"That's what I said it read 237 when I hit the limiter unless the GPS was off it did it and I was way ahead of a 100 that stopped at 200"

"Duh I know what the stock speedometer stops at on one. I said in a earlier post I the GPS wasn't Correct then it didn't happen"

I'm gonna join and tell him my cbr600 will smoke him.
I've whipped many a slow azz hybusa before on it.

Could have happened as he claims.:poke: I buried my speedo needle at 220 mph in the parking lot of a 7-11 when I turned the settings on the yellow box in the wrong direction, and that was just with the ignition switch on. Can you imagine what would have happened if I turned the motor on with those settings I could have been killed... :laugh:

Does the guy even own a bike? I've seen that picture on here before so he either copied it or its a member on the forum. :rofl:

He's obviously lieing out his teeth, and I want to see this 200mph 1k-cc bike he was racing... ???

Truth is he probably didn't even go 190mph... :banghead:

Ive had many bikes and NEVER has one had so much attention as the Busa and the one of the first things normally said is 'excuse me is this one of those bikes that can do over 200mph?' I have a habit of whenever I buy another bike getting magazines and road tests of it when it was released and one UK magazine had 200.7 mph from one with a slight tailwind (speed gun confirmed), lowest speed acheived was 184 but this was with heavily gusting winds and a CBR1100 only managed 165mph. But 237 is this guy for real ???

In his defence though I have fitted a Double Bubble screen and mine now does 227 so with stickers as well it may be possible???

Maybe we should join the powerstroke forum and have some fun, may as well include the guy with the charger thats done 153 and never lost a bike yet he was chasing!!!:banghead:

Yeah pretty ridiculous............:banghead: The other guy on there is bragging about how he catches sportbikes in his dodge charger? :rofl:

Well I remember back in 1999 when I first got mine, I pegged the needle at 220.

So I though I was going over 220.:laugh:

That was be for I put the yellow box in and reset the gage.:banghead:
Gurrera

Yeah pretty ridiculous............:banghead: The other guy on there is bragging about how he catches sportbikes in his dodge charger? :rofl:
Yea, I saw that...There are a few idiotic people on that website. The scary thing is that there are people who actually believe em'. :laugh:

What a bunch idiots on that forumm here is another..
In my*super*duty*127. On my old 2006*Yamaha*R1*when I bought it I got it brand new with 20 miles on it. Drove it home 35 miles through the rain. Got home, got changed for work and drove it 40 miles to work. On the way to work (in Florida) there was a road that was about 6 miles long COMPLETELY STRAIGHT lol. So I cracked her wide open and hit 192 before it topped out. Bike had less than 100 miles on it and I topped it out lol. Then the same night I was on my way home from work and did the same thing but could barely see red specks up in the distance ahead. Well let me tell you at*almost*200*mph those suckers came up REAL FAST lol I thought they were far and would turn before i got to them. WRONG lol time for a quick decision. I would still have the bike today if I didn't have kids. Lol I was/am the type to drive it like I stole it. Hell on my lunch break that same day I did a high speed wheelie past the shop at 125 on the rear tire. That bike was a TON of fun. One thing that was really neat was at WOT in 6th gear it would actually lift the front wheel about 6" off the ground and cruise there just like that. Scared the chit out of me the first time it happened I thought it was gonna keep coming up on me. Ah the good old days

Hey thanks Rocketmn, really appreciate it:beerchug: Stay tuned because you aint seen nothing yet.......:laugh: I mean my bike wont be as fast as this mythical busa or make believe R6 :rofl: but in realm of reality it should hold its own on the street against most

Back