237 MPH with only a pipe and TRE!!

mysticblu999

Registered
Will people ever stop lying about speed? This clown on powerstroke.org makes us all look bad.

"237 mph hitting the rev limit in six gear on my old hyabusa it had a six gear eliminator kit made the bike think it was still in 5 th gear and let you go all the way to the rev limiter without the kit in six gear it would stop at 197, full yoshi exhaust, power commander 3, six gear eliminator kit, intake, it was a fun bike"

Fastest you ever went - Page 2 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Enjoy!

I took my limiter off, put on the PCV, full exhaust and some stickers and I broke the sound barrier. This seems legit:thumbsup:

the "m" is right next to the "k" on the keyboard... he probably meant to type 237 kph... Yeah, that's it... :laugh:

Maybe the previos owner installed a "speedo embelisher" and he just doesn't know any better. Made by Zebco.... same folks that will tell you all day about the one that got away.

Thank you for calling him out Mystic! Its sad that T-ray is so desperate for approval from that community that he thinks that lying about his abilites is reasonable.

i-did-it-for-teh-lulz_195075_zps17c49be0.jpg

I'm gonna need to get me one of them thar TRE thingies. I always wanted to blow past the guys/gals that bust their knuckles and wallets to just break 200mph at the various sites around the country. :rofl:

Does this thread warrant another round of "what's a TRE?" :whistle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-ray-4ray
That's what the speedo said I'm not saying that's GPS correct but it did go that high bring on the flames when I was leaving a 1000 that was doing 197 I think it counts
Sent from AutoGuide.com App

99-00 Hayabusas had 220 mph speedos whereas 01 and up Hayabusas have 185 speedos. Bone stock they read 7%-10% optimistic, even worse if you change the gearing. This is a pic of a 2008 Hayabusa speedo

170422-9-large_zpsd0990fe9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:coffee: so some guy with a truck cought a fish THIS big! :dunno:

we all know it takes more than that to get above 200.
it'll be ok. :goodboy:

I actually put a special carbon fiber brake line on my bike that allows airflow back from the carbs to flow INTO the engine, and I got my bike to 300mph, then the speedometer just shattered and i kept going.

:rofl::rofl:

Back