230mph...

What?  You mean you'se guys can't do 230?  Pullleze!  I do dat in 1st yo!  I got mad mechin' skills that I learned at ITT Devry!  Got a scholarship too - Didn't know Princeton gives out a Nobel Prize for "little tricks to pull HP"!
fer real dawg--dont tease fools know bout a tre? i was bustin 200 at 16 yers old!! j j j g unite!!
smileyexhibit.gif

That guy is a freaking retard. Notice how he doesn't describe any mods he has done to the bike at all. He just hit his crack pipe to hard this morning or something along those lines.

Sure, dump it out the back of an airplane,

sure it'll do 230mph

as it plumments to the Earth  
tounge.gif

I was hoping he was referring to kph, but he put mph in there so he's a dumba$$
free fall to earth from a plane only measure at around 80 mph... ask any sky diver... go figure.

but yeah, some more youthful bullshit/fantasy just to brag to the chicks to try to lose his virginity... let's helps the kid along.  Let's all post on that site congratulating him.
Actually 110 mph in the frog position and 160 mph in a full Delta  
tounge.gif
. For those interested, it takes 10 sec to fall the first 1,000 feet and 5 sec thereafter  
rock.gif
. LAST ONE OUT BUYS THE  
beerchug.gif
, see ya on the Ground  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Well as long as you guys get a laugh out of this posts my job is done
smile.gif
But i bet you guys actualy get more dumbfukcs walk up to you and tell you about their blinged out busas than i do. Meaning some cracker walk up to you at the gas station and tell you hes gone one just like this one at home but faster with N0s and twin turbos and 500+ hp and etc.

smile.gif
But i bet you guys actualy get more dumbfukcs walk up to you and tell you about their blinged out busas than i do. Meaning some cracker walk up to you at the gas station .........
im fine with racial slurs, in fact i find most of them funny, but its funny how this one goes unoticed--im guessing cause white people dont care--

smile.gif
But i bet you guys actualy get more dumbfukcs walk up to you and tell you about their blinged out busas than i do. Meaning some cracker walk up to you at the gas station .........
im fine with racial slurs, in fact i find most of them funny, but  its funny how this one goes unoticed--im guessing cause white people dont care--
from what I saw of the myspace site, if he is the Moderator of the club, he's a cracker calling crackers (like me) Crackers!
laugh.gif

If there were a way to harness all that Idiocy Power, all of our power problems would be solved.

How someone can be so full of crap is beyond me.

smile.gif
im fine with racial slurs, in fact i find most of them funny, but  its funny how this one goes unoticed--im guessing cause white people dont care--
I look at it kinda like the difference between a Liberal and a Conservative. The Liberial will see the slur (if intentional or not) and say ; ' GOT YA", You biget !! And a Conservative will say: ' BIG DEAL" (if not intentional) and "THAT WAS STUPID" if it was intentional and not pay attention to it.  
beerchug.gif

smile.gif
im fine with racial slurs, in fact i find most of them funny, but its funny how this one goes unoticed--im guessing cause white people dont care--
from what I saw of the myspace site, if he is the Moderator of the club, he's a cracker calling crackers (like me) Crackers!
laugh.gif
Yup... im a cracker and im ok with it
smile.gif

Didnt mean any disrespect to other crackers, or anyone else when i said that...

smile.gif

At 18 years old I did 188 mph GPS on my busa... That was with a TRE and Yoshi Carbon-fiber Bolt-ons... and I was at like 10,700 - 10,800 rpms in 6th gear...
That guy is a retard. I've spent around 11-12 thousand $$ (including the bike)... That's not very unrealistic. To have a 650hp mustang and a busa that does 230 or 255 whatever he said is very not likely. If his parents were multi-millionaires... maaaaaaaayyybbe..... but from reading about how he lives in a hick town with... lol... no news, tvs, etc... I highly doubt that.

smile.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

none taken cracka! so are you the mod of the group?

smile.gif

Bolt on a Tobin seat. It lowers the center of gravity and the Busa will easily do 231 MPH! So yeah, he could have done it... NOT!

smile.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

none taken cracka! so are you the mod of the group?
yup.

smile.gif

Back