230mph...

io-bot

Registered
Hey guys, me again and no i dont have a new crash post for ya... but i got something that will make you laugh. PS im pretty sure his only mods are chrome and some BLING BLING paint.

I have a myspace group for chicks on bikes, and one topic is about your fav bike. This kid is saying he has a busa and did 230mph on it... For those of you who have myspace join up and share and others can just look and laugh:
http://groups.myspace.com/hotchickshotbikes
Go to Page 4
Direct Link

"most of those bikes cant even get to there top speed and all of the busa's i have seen have been able to get to the posted speed of about 215. tha last busa i saw that only got to 186 was messed up. the engine had a oil leak and the radiator was bent. when it was new he got it over 186. he got it up to 195 with room to go faster but cops were lookin for us so we stopped speedin. the fastest i gave gotten my busa up to was 230. it was scary as hell."
"when u look down at a gps and see 230 u seem to remember things like that. and 230 wasnt the time because next 2 230 it said MPH. just to let u know the land speed record on a busa was 265 not 242. and gps does not lie dip ####."

lurk.gif
40__s.gif

i dont know much about the busa, but go get it over 205mph dont you need some hardcore work put into the thing?!?!?

And to get it to 230 what would you neeD?

Tricks, i hear if you put gum on the left side of the engine cover it reduces heat by 7.5% and thus gives you 2.5 extra HP per RPM due to the dumbfukc laws
smile.gif

Sure, dump it out the back of an airplane,

sure it'll do 230mph

as it plumments to the Earth
tounge.gif

I was hoping he was referring to kph, but he put mph in there so he's a dumba$$

I think Ninja Eater said he was puttin out 300-310 RWHP and his top speed was around 206-210MPH
rock.gif

I saw camaroguys post-up in there.
So who ever is a myspace member post-up that 12000 guys here say BULL-TWINKIES.
Prove it or we send out some guys.

##### prolly saw Kmph ....IF he even HAS a busa.. prolly an ex250 with a slip-on ceramic crack pipe installation

What?  You mean you'se guys can't do 230?  Pullleze!  I do dat in 1st yo!  I got mad mechin' skills that I learned at ITT Devry!  Got a scholarship too - Didn't know Princeton gives out a Nobel Prize for "little tricks to pull HP"!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138003538 -->

Sure, dump it out the back of an airplane,

sure it'll do 230mph

as it plumments to the Earth  
tounge.gif

I was hoping he was referring to kph, but he put mph in there so he's a dumba$$
free fall to earth from a plane only measure at around 80 mph... ask any sky diver... go figure.

but yeah, some more youthful bullshit/fantasy just to brag to the chicks to try to lose his virginity... let's helps the kid along. Let's all post on that site congratulating him.

Back