220 mph speedo for sale

Berlin Germany

Registered
hello hayabusa "radiated",

some 3 or 4 days ago i had to replace an existing 220 mph speedo (pic1) to a 340 km/h speedo (off my shelf).
mileage is 52,803 mi

it came with the brand new bike in i guess 2001 from britain to germany and was in one hand (a buddy here in the berlin area) until last september or so.
then it was sold to an other "berliner" who asked me for the km/h speedo

the mi - speedo shows in light green also the km/h - you can see at pic 2

the speedo has no scratches, no cracks no abrasions and all holders & pins are undamaged.
the only very small damage can be found on the glass of the temperature display.
it is a kind of discoloration / matting, which you hopefully can see quite well in picture 3.
also the back (pic 4) shows no damage at all.

if your current speedo´s front panel is still 100% clean and proper you could replace - it takes not more than 5 minutes
or you live with this little fault .

I do not know exactly which price to call - for the 340 km / speedometer I got 250 € (plus assembly)

If I were to get € 250 for this ´99 mile speedometer, I would be satisfied, because then the fair value for such a very rare part would be reasonably achieved.
(the price for a brand new 280 km/ speedo is around 740 €)

further questions / purchase offers? - gladly by pm

should a sale come about, I kindly ask for early payment via paypal.
as soon as the money was with me I would send the speedo in an insured (better safe than sorry) package within 2-3 days.

I have to ask about the shipping costs - but they will definitely be added to the purchase price.

here the pics:

A very rare piece you have offered for sale here Frank, I believe the price you are asking is realistic too.
Very cool.
:beerchug:

55 Euros . . . to where? Antarctica?????
yes, shipping costs are through the roof at the moment, and they have been for years, but now sky rocketing, so few flights operating and freight is moving slower because of that.

Check all options. From Canada to most places around the world Canada Post is the way to go.
NEVER UPS,Purolator,FedEx,etc. Huge diff in cost.Plus a good rape at border/customs.
Do you have like German Post,something like that?
Rubb.

@Kiwi Rider
@rubbersidedown

hey men,
i asked for the costs in the office of our "good old" post-service named "DHL"
(others i never use)
and yes the price is ......... :banghead:
DHL is a world wide private courier is it not?
No German national postal service? How do you guys mail a letter?
You have to call DHL...No German post offices...odd.

In Canaduh we can drop pkgs off to be mailed up to a certain size and weight. Easy Peasy.
Side note: Mr.Berlin Germany,do you ever get your hands on any 340KPH speedo's? Thanks,Rubb.

You have to call DHL...No German post offices...odd.View attachment 1618999
In Canaduh we can drop pkgs off to be mailed up to a certain size and weight. Easy Peasy.
Side note: Mr.Berlin Germany,do you ever get your hands on any 340KPH speedo's? Thanks,Rubb.
Mmmmmmmmmm. . .
340kmh speedo . . . ooooooohh yeahhh!

Kiwi’s Holy Grail lol!!!

Nobody likes a show off.... :redface:
Sweet. I had the 340's on my Busa #1 and #2 Sweet action when the squids come over and look at yer speedo an' say "Wholly Fug"
129,753 KM...WOW. All your's ? And how's she runnin? Rubb.
I've had it since June 2014, bought it from a South African bloke here in NZ, he only had it a year, it had 74,852km when I took possession of it, runs beautifully, I replaced the cams last year with Stage 1 Yoshi spec camshafts, it still has 165RWHP (dynojet dyno) but barely uses any oil and has 210 psi compression in each cylinder.
here's a vid to give you an idea of how she runs . . .

I've had it since June 2014, bought it from a South African bloke here in NZ, he only had it a year, it had 74,852km when I took possession of it, runs beautifully, I replaced the cams last year with Stage 1 Yoshi spec camshafts, it still has 165RWHP (dynojet dyno) but barely uses any oil and has 210 psi compression in each cylinder.
here's a vid to give you an idea of how she runs . . .
Brilliant vid. Good cagers over there,most pulling to the side for you a bit.Very cool. Except for that dikk at about the 11 minute mark. I think I saw you flipping him the bird. :laugh: Pretty remote out there eh? Those 2 crazy blokes on the pedal bikes...where are they going to way the hell out there?
What's yer mate riding? He seemed to have some good pulling power.
Great show,thanks for the put up.:thumbsup:
Rubb.

Brilliant vid. Good cagers over there,most pulling to the side for you a bit.Very cool. Except for that dikk at about the 11 minute mark. I think I saw you flipping him the bird. :laugh: Pretty remote out there eh? Those 2 crazy blokes on the pedal bikes...where are they going to way the hell out there?
What's yer mate riding? He seemed to have some good pulling power.
Great show,thanks for the put up.:thumbsup:
Rubb.
That's my mate that I ride with every ride, he has several GSXR's, that particular bike he is on that day is a 1989 GSXR1100K, very fast and he's a very experienced rider too.
He mostly rides a GSXR1000K6 and he's quick on that one, light and grunty!
Have a look at my other vids if ya like, you can access them through going to my channel . . . .

You have to call DHL...No German post offices...odd.View attachment 1618999

hi rubb

wikipedia says here :

"DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn) International GmbH is a German courier, parcel, and express mail service which is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. "

in times of covid-19 we got a kind of an "extra fine" of 18 € for a package to u.s.
the "normal" bill was ~ 35 €

and i have as a reserve an original 340 kph speedo in my living room shelf for my ´00 busa.

the 220 mph (i have for sale) i can´t turn over to kph because the milage at the odometer is in miles and this is not switchable, i think.

Back