2022 Suzuki GSXS 1000

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Yes...this is a Busa forum...but
Has anyone seen or rode the new 2022 Suzuki GSXS 1000?
I see new gen3 Busa's being posted, and wondered if any GSXS's had shown up at the same dealers yet too.
I have found no new 2022 Suzuki's anywhere between NY and FL yet on the east coast...and I Really want to check one out.

This

Screenshot_20210806-121652_Gallery.jpg

Yes...this is a Busa forum...but
Has anyone seen or rode the new 2022 Suzuki GSXS 1000?
I see new gen3 Busa's being posted, and wondered if any GSXS's had shown up at the same dealers yet too.
I have found no new 2022 Suzuki's anywhere between NY and FL yet on the east coast...and I Really want to check one out.

This

View attachment 1639358
The motor on those things is bombproof, so if you ever had an itch to make it faster the parts are out there. I always liked the previous gen F model with full fairing personally.

The motor on those things is bombproof, so if you ever had an itch to make it faster the parts are out there. I always liked the previous gen F model with full fairing personally.
I really eye-balled the F model at one time....I could have got a screaming deal on one but for some reason I held back from getting it...

Yeah, supposedly improved head and cams vs the original and excellent 05/06 gsxr1k engine.
I would think an eventual ecu flash and exhaust would wake it up too.
Let me see if I can link a youtube test video. I love this guy's bike reveiws, and he thrashes and wheelies the new gsxs with ease...which is all I want to do anyway...comfortably.
I was really happy(and suprised) to see that the nannies didn't prevent it.
I like the new bike's look, but still like the old, but I'm not a fan of the F type.
I don't want fairings until 130-140mph, and if I'm going that fast, it's because I'm on my way to Much faster...to which I can ride the gsxR1000r for.
I like the clean look, and hate looking through a windsheild on a motorcycle...unless it's tucked in...on the way to that Much faster, lol.
Let me find video/link

Just traded my 19z model for the new Busa, I loved the thing but wanted more and had always wanted a Busa so it had to go. You will love the motor on that thing and if they made improvements to the 22 over the 19 you’ll really love it. Shut off the nannies and it will wheelie easily. I just couldn’t get over the wind at anything over 90-100 on the highway.. good luck in your search for one.

The motor on those things is bombproof, so if you ever had an itch to make it faster the parts are out there. I always liked the previous gen F model with full fairing pernally.
We have a f model , it's the womans bike, Im waiting for the new GT to show up.
The new bikes have the newer GSXR motor, with the same cam's as the F models, for detuning
As of now there is no release date for the 22's

I´ve already ridden the new GSX-S1000. The have been selling the Bike since August in Germany. Well i think its not a big difference to the old one. Yes the new design...but it looks like KTM and i dont like KTM´s at all! :D In Germany we call the new GSX-S 1000 "Treppfenfresse" i dont know the word for it in your language. :D Maybe......something like stair eater ;) or ugly stair face.

But i have to say, the engine is brilliant. Ok.....in the lower rpm range, i miss a little bit of punch. But in the middle and high rpm range, this thing is a beast, a lot of fun, you definitley dont need more power in your life. The handle bars are a little wider, so you have a better control. The overall handling is very handy but a little bit nervous, not as solid as the previous model. I dont know if its because of the tires, or the change the setup of the suspension. Knee angle is sporty but not to extreme. The Transmission works smoth and perfect, i dont like the Blipper, like my Hayabusa its a little bit rough sometimes, as somebody kicks you. But i think its a job for the dealer to watch over and correct it.

But overall its a superb Bike, if you like the design. Ok one thing about the Bike ist total crab, the Display! Looks like a Casio watch from the 80´s and if its only a little bit brighter outside, you dont see anything on it. They know why the GSX-S1000GT gets a complete new display. The display is the weak spot on the naked GSX.

Greetz RR

Back