2016 Health Insurance Premiums - Thanks Obama!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Blue Cross/Blue Shield TN just raised our rates for 2016:

40 PERCENT

or

$180,000

This is on top of the 30+ percent from last year; we had to change our plan and double our deductable just to keep it then. It's destroying small business (we are right at 50 employees). It's not like we have this sitting in the bank or something. We have already had to raise our prices/margin just to keep up with the last one. Very quickly small businesses' sole purpose is making payroll and that's it. This BS had got to stop. Obamacare's sole purpose was to break the system, so that the only (liberal) solution is to become single payer...what a crock.

We will not be able to offer the same care to our employees, and they all are going to suffer.

yea but jus think of all the Obami entitlement fans who pay absolutely NOTHING because ppl like YOU are now paying double! you have to pitch in and support all the free loading jobless POS waste of a human lives Obami takes care of..... its America and we need to take care of the poor.

Jimmy Carter mus be doing back flips these days knowing now HE is not considered the WORST President in the history of our country now that Obami has taken that title....:whistle:

I really do wonder how many ppl are shaking their heads knowing that they voted for this schmuck TWICE...... wow. maybe nex time wen ppl want CHANGE they will think twice before putting the LEAST qualified person to ever run for POTUS in office.

this is why ppl are so excited about Trump cause he is the furthest thing from a politician and the closest thing to a REAL business man with ideas....:please: and the furthest thing from giving ppl somthn for nothn! esp wen they contribute nothing yet have this overwhelming sense of entitlement which is not only supported but encouraged by Obami. really makes me sick wat this MORON has done with our country smh.

yea but jus think of all the Obami entitlement fans who pay absolutely NOTHING because ppl like YOU are now paying double! you have to pitch in and support all the free loading jobless POS waste of a human lives Obami takes care of..... its America and we need to take care of the poor.

Jimmy Carter mus be doing back flips these days knowing now HE is not considered the WORST President in the history of our country now that Obami has taken that title....:whistle:

I really do wonder how many ppl are shaking their heads knowing that they voted for this schmuck TWICE...... wow. maybe nex time wen ppl want CHANGE they will think twice before putting the LEAST qualified person to ever run for POTUS in office.

this is why ppl are so excited about Trump cause he is the furthest thing from a politician and the closest thing to a REAL business man with ideas....:please: and the furthest thing from giving ppl somthn for nothn! esp wen they contribute nothing yet have this overwhelming sense of entitlement which is not only supported but encouraged by Obami. really makes me sick wat this MORON has done with our country smh.

I will tell you who is proud to have voted this guy in twice, "The people who receive the subsidies every month that make up 80% of the people on Obama Care" that's who! When the ones who receive some sort of government handout every month outnumber the ones that pay the bills it's going to be a tough ride for our children and grand children.

I feel for you Keith, 30% increase this year over last and another 40% next year, WTF? Up 70% over the past two years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just think of what's coming over the next 5 years! Buy yourself a big jar of Vaseline, you sill sorely need it! $ 180K, damn! That is serious cash!

hopefully the coming folks will executive order obamie care right into the crapper

Obamacare is absolutely trash...sad part is my insurance went from $152 for my daughter and I, Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield) on the private market before obamacare...Now My insurance through my Employer has gone from last year enrollment to $397 and now $629 for less coverage through Aetna...First thing Anthem asked before I went through my Employer for insurance because it was always cheaper to go get it on your own is How much do you make? I guess the cap for a single person is $46000 a year...When I said I make more than that he basically said you are ****ed...and two years later I really am...makes me wonder what happened to the families and people that once could afford health coverage and had it and now can't because of Obamacare...I'm ok but the people that make just too much to get help(subsidized) but make too little to live...crazy! And we are ****ing voting it in on ourselves...middle class listening to dumb ass politicians and wiping themselves out! :banghead:

Thank the American voter

I hear ya Robert. However, it's not the American voter that has put these people in office, it's the non-American voters that have crossed our borders in mass numbers illegally whom in most cases speak little or no English and are allowed to vote. This has made a huge difference in changing the Electorate in this country. Now I hear that we are about to import 150K refugees from the middle-east (All of whom will be allowed to vote). Few if any will speak our language but will live by the koran while the tax payer will be burdened with yet another heavy load of supporting this new group of entitlement refugees for the rest of their lives.

What will this great country come to over the next 25 years? YOU will decide at the voting booth!

I'm still trying to figure out how Californiastan's Electoral Votes even count if they let illegals vote...

We were forced into health care we didnt want,rates skyrocketed....reason,how else are they going to pay for all the free health care the immigrants get when they get here.

Back