would ! ! !

:banana:

#2013Hayabusa ~ #LimitedEdition ~ #YellowAndBlack ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Hey guys
Thanks for all the advice
I just picked her up
And headed home
Settled at $4000 has a crack in the nose fairing.

image.jpg

Post how it ran on the way home.
At that age it's time to check fluid color on the brakes and clutch.
Check chain and sprocket wear.
Check brake pads. Aside from that post back in the adventure

It was one heck of a trip, I left Victorville heading south on the I15 when I got to the bottom of Cajon pass I hit winds that I’ve never experienced before, they can from all directions and gust like you wouldn’t believe .
Felt like the bike was headed for OZ. Decided to take the parallel side roads until the winds became calmer. I think the total time was maybe 5 hours after a few pit stops and wind breaks! As soon as I got home I put her up on a rear stand and noticed the rear brake pads looked weird, I took the caliper off and the holding pin and the pads just fell apart. Thought for sure the rotor would be warped but after installing new pads no warpage is to be found!
The color is much better in person pictures dont do it justice.

Post how it ran on the way home.
At that age it's time to check fluid color on the brakes and clutch.
Check chain and sprocket wear.
Check brake pads. Aside from that post back in the adventure
[/QUOTE
Front. Brake fluid is clear, rear needs flushed.
Needs a rear tore valve stem the current one is cracked all to hell.
Chain seems to be getting near its stretch limit
Not sure about sprocket

I haven’t looked up the cost of a nose fairing, but if all else is good, then I don’t think $5000 would have been a bad deal if the cracked fairing is the sole defect. $4000 is a great score. Congrats!

You can find them on Fleabay for a couple hundred, there are a couple yellow ones there..I know, I looked for one recently as I cracked the one on my bike now and found out my spare is cracked...I fixed the one on my bike with some Gorilla Glue and aluminum...

You can find them on Fleabay for a couple hundred, there are a couple yellow ones there..I know, I looked for one recently as I cracked the one on my bike now and found out my spare is cracked...I fixed the one on my bike with some Gorilla Glue and aluminum...
I’m pretty good with resin and fiberglass
I’m thinking maybe glass the inside of the plastics., at least it should stop and spread.

I haven’t looked up the cost of a nose fairing, but if all else is good, then I don’t think $5000 would have been a bad deal if the cracked fairing is the sole defect. $4000 is a great score. Congrats!
Nose fairings run $280 or so new, depending on the color.

Back