2013 abs/swingarm extension question

ncyellowbusa

Registered
I finally got my chain and swingarm extensions today and still haven't got a rear brake line because the place wasn't sure of the correct end....... I looked it over when I got home and saw that the rear line runs down the arm and past the master cylinder and appears to go into what I'm assuming is
a block that has something to do with the abs and back out of the block into the mc. I can't really see the fitting into the block. Does anyone know what end I need to go into that block or if I can go straight out of the Mc and into the caliper and bypass that portion of the rear abs???.
I really want to do this stretch tomorrow while I'm off work :-)

can you just run the line from the rear caliper to block/manifold under tank...and then not connect the abs line/ or remove it from the block/manifold under the tank & then put a plug in it? I'm trying to figure out how to delete the rear abs portion of the rear brake because I only have a non abs caliper on an ABS 2013 bike. I'm guessing that the set-up I inherited only works with the extended swingarm that's on it.

Back