2012 ZX14 Brock's Style

Zuk better do something . this bike is sweet I like the paint on it too

Still love the busa.. Kawi had to add around 100cc's to get a jump on us. That's saying something right there. Hope to see a new and much improved busa in a few years.

The Zuk dudes in Japan are probably saying. "$%^^&", we can easily beat that, but did not want to make changes for a while.

The Zuk dudes in Japan are probably saying. "$%^^&", we can easily beat that, but did not want to make changes for a while.

That may be true but if they dont do something soon they will be left behind. I know it has all to do about sales but still. If they dont answer this soon then sales will drop i would think. I mean lets face it, kawi is king now..hopefully only for a year or 2. this time maybe zuk will come out with something like kawi did. instead of what they did with the g2. Go big or go home!

thats exacly what everyone said about the busa when it first came out, and I got one then too!

What do you mean it looks good? It looks like a god aweful jetski on wheels. Seriously, look at it from the front, it looks like a jetski.

Back