2012 Republican Primary? Predictions?

Whomever runs against Obama is MY Man! I'd vote for an orange juice can before I'd vote for that guy again!

Anti Obama.JPG

This is your brain.JPG

Bankrupt America.JPG

Romney will take Florida.

He is actually - literally - "buying" the Florida voter.

ABC News Tonight did a piece on the spending in Florida on some BRUTAL negative advertisements - from both sides - that each campaign is spending.

N00t: $3.8 Million

Mittens: $13.8 Million :omg:

Daaaaayamn! And the negative ads have been working... Mittens has now risen to 42%, n00t has fallen to 27%

And to be fair, it's not so much Romney that is doing this, as it is the Republican Establishment that is "buying" the Florida vote. Romney is just their puppet.

With the Repub Establishment outspending N00t in negative ads to a tune of 3.6:1, shyeah, I'd say N00t is not going to take FL. :laugh:

This whole "Citizen's United" ruling by the Supreme Court has truly helped poisoned the political process.... waaaaay too much unaccounted $$$ spending on negative ads that the sheeple just eat up like reality TV.... :banghead:

I think the DNC is sitting on a BILLION for this election....wonder where all THEIR money came from...

Romney and Christy will be the ticket. as much as id like to see Newt I just dont think its gonna happen unless Romney really screws up at some point which in politics is always a strong possibility.

anyone but Obami....:whistle:

Romney and Christy will be the ticket.

Christie?! ???

Actually, from a political perspective... that's a pretty good match-up! :beerchug:

But if selected, the governor better start laying off the cheeseburgers... frickin' dude looks like a cartoon character in need of a triple-bypass heart surgery....

ChrisChristie.JPG

My prediction is Romney won't get the majority vote at the RNC in Tampa..

Much to the dismay of the establishment there'll be a brokered convention and Mr Paul pulls off an upset win.

It's looking more likely every day.

Back