2012 Long Beach MC Show

So far it looks like we're plannin' to meet up at Tan Jeff's/Grapeape(though i don't think he knows it yet:laugh:)at the Adam's exit off the 91 around 8:30(kromdom,you can drag your old self by my house around 8:00AM and we'll ride up together),and then meet up with QWKENAF around 9:00(dependin' on how long it takes us to get there from Tan Jeff's)at the Starbucks at Beach/91(work for you bro?).I'm up for any other suggestions you bums,but lets get it dialed in before next Sat.:laugh:

Hey, just out of curiosity, are you guys riding up in full gear? I'm debating whether to ride up on Sunday or take the Jeep. Thinking that it would be a pain to walk around the show in full leather gear.

29.png

63°/49°
12 % precip

Won't be able to make it guys, I was so looking forward to meet with the gang but I had make a commitment about a month ago and totaly forgot:banghead: you guys be safe.

Thinking that it would be a pain to walk around the show in full leather gear.

Last year, the show did a very good job with gear CHECK-IN so I left it all (jacket, helmet, backpack, etc.) at the entrance. Unless you're planning to go in full leathers?

Won't be able to make it guys, I was so looking forward to meet with the gang but I had make a commitment about a month ago and totaly forgot:banghead: you guys be safe.

There will be next time. We'll take lots of pictures for ya :thumbsup:

Last year, the show did a very good job with gear CHECK-IN so I left it all (jacket, helmet, backpack, etc.) at the entrance. Unless you're planning to go in full leathers?

That's good to know. I will probably ride there. Of course that means I can't buy anything that I have to carry. That's probably a good thing.

From Facebook, Scar and a few other Busa pilots will be attending Saturday the 8th. Planning a group pic at Suzuki booth with new 2013 Busa at 10am.

Back