IMS Stunt Show 2010 Long Beach

Jdog109socal

Registered
Hey all,

I just finished this years IMS stunt show video. I shot this Saturday Dec. 18th 2010 in Long Beach Ca. Stunts where preformed by Jason Britton & Eric Hoenshell from team No Limit. This was the first showing of the day
I am so glad this happen since it was pouring rain through out the day. Happy holidays and hope you enjoy the ride

- IMS 2010 Long Beach,Ca Stunt Show Plus.mpg[/url]

Jeff/ Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.... I was there watching too... could not find you anywhere lol.

Hey all,

I just finished this years IMS stunt show video. I shot this Saturday Dec. 18th 2010 in Long Beach Ca. Stunts where preformed by Jason Britton & Eric Hoenshell from team No Limit. This was the first showing of the day
I am so glad this happen since it was pouring rain through out the day. Happy holidays and hope you enjoy the ride

- IMS 2010 Long Beach,Ca Stunt Show Plus.mpg[/url]

Jeff/ Jdog

LOL They were at the IMS up here in San Mateo, in the pouring rain. Saw him inside didn't bother to go see the show. Hope I'm not the only one who wouldn't walk across the street for a Stunta Show. Great guy, talented for sure, just not my thing, not sure why. Seen one seen 'em all maybe? Thought it was pretty cool 15 years ago.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_1585.jpg

DSC_1595.jpg

DSC_1630.jpg

DSC_1705.jpg

DSC_1585.jpg

DSC_1595.jpg

DSC_1630.jpg

DSC_1705.jpg

Back