2012 Ducati 1199?

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Some published shots, and a "spy" shot. Reports are that the low exhaust may just be an interim exhaust, and that the final design will bring the exhaust through the tail, like the Desmo RR. Also, the headlights are reported to be LEDs, with a "brow" similar to Audi's cars.

Screen shot 2011-08-13 at 11.11.27 AM.png

Screen shot 2011-08-13 at 11.08.11 AM.png

I like the exhaust. The pic of the white one reminds me of a busa with a 1K tail.

Sent from my DROID X2

I think the exhaust, as is, looks too "designed," but I think it would look better than running it through the tail, like the Desmo RR. Also, I think a carbon fiber Termi that was triangular in section would look nice down low. That rear tire does look massive.

Ducati builds a beautiful motorcycle (with the very occasional dog). Where I run into an issue is when the techs at my BMW/Ducati dealership say to definitely lean toward the BMW because of the ridiculous maintenance expense with a Duc. If I were rich, they'd both be in the garage. One of these days :thumbsup:

Nice! Was wondering when led lighting would show up on bikes,whats next push button start?

I know, right?!? I am getting seriously tired of kick starting :laugh: I keed, I keed...

Where I run into an issue is when the techs at my BMW/Ducati dealership say to definitely lean toward the BMW because of the ridiculous maintenance expense with a Duc.

You'd be surprised to find that the maintenance expense is not that high on a Ducati, especially when the dealership is experienced. But, when you own the Ferrari of motorcycles, I guess it's relatively expensive.

Back