Busa Fest 2012 Charlotte NC

Bosco

Registered
Welcome to the Home of Busa Fest 2012
Charlotte, NC Sept 14-16th 2012

Meet the Masterminds behind the most exotic and baddest
custom bikes blazing the streets!

Busa Fest 2012 is an event designed to celebrate the Hayabusa, yet honors ALL RIDERS (Cruisers and Sportbikes). You are welcome to attend and display your love of 2 wheels!! There will be trophies and awards for ALL STYLES of bikes.

Bringing you the best that the South has to offer!
3 days of networking, bikes, bikes, and did we say BIKES!

It's gonna be a FULL BLOWOUT!

Please take time to look around and see what all the talk is about!

busafest.jpg

I will trade my busa for the Beautiful lady on the bike. 11,500 miles Includes new pilot road 3s, and heli bars. :laugh::laugh:

Sounds good though. Wish I could Make it

BTW, for those of you who don't know Garwood Cycles, they are #1 in Busa stuff and Busa customs! A++ class act too!!!!

Welcome to the Home of Busa Fest 2012
Charlotte, NC Sept 14-16th 2012

Meet the Masterminds behind the most exotic and baddest
custom bikes blazing the streets!

Busa Fest 2012 is an event designed to celebrate the Hayabusa, yet honors ALL RIDERS (Cruisers and Sportbikes). You are welcome to attend and display your love of 2 wheels!! There will be trophies and awards for ALL STYLES of bikes.

Bringing you the best that the South has to offer!
3 days of networking, bikes, bikes, and did we say BIKES!

It's gonna be a FULL BLOWOUT!

Please take time to look around and see what all the talk is about!
http://http://busafest.com/

busafest.jpg

Two threads with same topic merged. All other new threads with same topic will be removed.

Thank you,
twotone

BTW, for those of you who don't know Garwood Cycles, they are #1 in Busa stuff and Busa customs! A++ class act too!!!!

I met Garwood in Wilmington about 2 years ago, he was there donating a custom bike to be auctioned off for the soldiers. He stopped and talked to me about an hour....nice guy if there ever was one.

I wouldn't mind coming down for this too.

Back