2010 Texas Mile meeting

arnie3600

Registered
Ok boys and girls. It's that time of the year again for the annual Mile meeting. It will be held just 2 weeks from today. So if you have any questions or complaints that you would like for me or Heather to voice for you at the meeting, then post them up. I also believe that registration will open for the March event on Jan 15 or less than 3 weeks.

Ryan

Keep up the good work Ryan, can't wait to see you guys in March... :beerchug:

Merry Christmas!

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
At the meeting, please ask if it's OK to bring a motorhome with an award winning Houston Chef dedicated to cooking his award winning chili and gumbo in cauldrons to satisfy even the fastest of racers. Tiger Racing will be coming down from the great snow belt to join in the March festivities at Goliad and bringing his food entourage. And yes, we want to go 230+ on the juice in the land of heat and sun.

Guy

I'll be there!

My Suggestion - It would be nice if the 1 mile marker could be more prominently marked. High visibility Orange or Yellow.

im working to get all my mods on the bike and get the tune tweeked , still have not got to the tiewireing- need to register and then i still need to fig out if we are takeing the camper trailer or just getting a hotel!

any how i have been wanting to get to the mile and this yr i am makeing arangements to get in and run

not expecting to hit 200 but would love to run 185 -190, that would be great

Back