Texas Mile Wishes!!!!

Go get them, Greg. Good luck and have a safe ride. Can't wait to see pics and videos. Terra, I've been showing Greg's video to some of my co-workers who are into bikes, too. I showed them his 31 second video of the Texas mile, the CZ wheel with ceramic bearings and the one when he's on the dyno tuning the orange Busa. I just feel proud to tell them that he's the one who works on my bike. I told them how good he is, too.
Have a safe ride home, Greg. See you next week.

Jesse

here's some turbo updates from the event:
I had heard that Dean piloted Ed Foy's HPC-tuned ZX14 to a 229 run. Dunno if this was the fastest run.
Beckert went 251. Dunno if this was the fastest run either
Shane tore things up with a 259.
:thumbsup:

Go get them, Greg. Good luck and have a safe ride. Can't wait to see pics and videos. Terra, I've been showing Greg's video to some of my co-workers who are into bikes, too. I showed them his 31 second video of the Texas mile, the CZ wheel with ceramic bearings and the one when he's on the dyno tuning the orange Busa. I just feel proud to tell them that he's the one who works on my bike. I told them how good he is, too.
Have a safe ride home, Greg. See you next week.

Jesse

Thank you Jesse..You such a great guy!

Greg will have all the info for you when he gets home tonight.

Thanks to everyone for their warm wishes:bowdown::bowdown:

Terra

Last edited:
Dean did pilot Ed Foy's bike to 219.1mph. Greg and the team learned you need more than 445 hp to run close to 250mph especially when you are not using a multi stage boost controller.

Ed Foy who is the owner of the 14 and who has never ran at a land speed event in his life ran an impressive 219mph on his second pass with the tire breaking lose in all 6 gears. He was super excited especailly since it was time for him to bring the bike home after the event.

Overall Greg said the weekend was a great success. The bike made a total of 15 complete passes with three different riders and Greg was able to squeeze 23.3lbs of boost out of the bike. As far as we know Dean's pass was the fastest pass for a turbo 14 at the event.

If I must say myself for this only being our second year at this we did outstanding. A customer from Dallas, TX who was at the event with his 2008 ZX14 was so impressed with Greg's machines he left his bike with Greg to bring back to MD for a complete turbo package. That is some awesome stuff. We will continue with our bikes over the winter and look forward to the next event in March.

Thanks
Terra:beerchug::beerchug:

Back