2010 Fall Bash Attendants List

see ya Wednesday Dan and Di...Be nice to the Locals till I get there. I want to be the first to tick them off! :laugh:

You? Never!! I can't imagine such a nice guy upsetting the locals.
Posted via Mobile Device

Packing the trailer and gear on Sunday, BUT can't leave until Wedesday Afternoon.. See everybody Wedesday evening.. Everybody leaving this weekend have a SAFE trip looking forward to seeing everybody at the Firepit..

Tim you can't make it up on Wednesday? I hate to have to ride solo! You know Pappy will get me lost and in trouble. For some reason he has to touch every waitress.

Tim you can't make it up on Wednesday? I hate to have to ride solo! You know Pappy will get me lost and in trouble. For some reason he has to touch every waitress.

LOL. Getting lost will be fun. :D Makes the adventure even more enjoyable. I guess I will see you all before lunch on Thursday. Keep Pappy away from McDonalds, he has his eye on one of the ladys over there. :laugh:

Loomis 9/22 9/26 Cottage 201
Rock Cottage 201 ?
WhiteLE Cottage 201
HRDi, Dan, 00busaTX and mom 9/19-9/26 Cottage 204
Skydivr: hanging with the Grumpys....
Georgiabusa_05 106 Thursday - Sunday
Gixerhp, Acehole, and Black Sheep! LOL Cabin 205
Grumpy's, Skydivr (see above), Jet Li, Howabusa Cabin 207/209
Powers739, Phillips Room 112 Thursday-Sunday (riding to/from Wilmington NC
dk55belair, wife, Willie(Telesmith 1465 and wife cottage 203 phillips
TwoBrothersBusa and the HouseCommander (Sandy) - don't remember, but phillips
Munchie - Thursday - Sunday, Don't Remember (up the hill tho), Phillips
MCMustang, Thurs - Sunday, Rm 121, Phillips

Loomis 9/22 9/26 Cottage 201
Rock Cottage 201 ?
WhiteLE Cottage 201
HRDi, Dan, 00busaTX and mom 9/19-9/26 Cottage 204
Skydivr: hanging with the Grumpys....
Georgiabusa_05 106 Thursday - Sunday
Gixerhp, Acehole, and Black Sheep! LOL Cabin 205
Grumpy's, Skydivr (see above), Jet Li, Howabusa Cabin 207/209
Powers739, Phillips Room 112 Thursday-Sunday (riding to/from Wilmington NC
dk55belair, wife, Willie(Telesmith 1465 and wife cottage 203 phillips
TwoBrothersBusa and the HouseCommander (Sandy) - don't remember, but phillips
Munchie - Thursday - Sunday, Don't Remember (up the hill tho), Phillips
MCMustang, Thurs - Sunday, Rm 121, Phillips
Pappy and SRoos, Wed - Sun, Rm 101, Phillips

Tim, I'm driving up from my dads near Macon on Wed . Do you have a recommended route for me to Robbinsville? See you Thursday. :thumbsup:

I think the way Pappy goes from the south is through Atlanta on 75 north to 515. 515 turns into 5 going through Ellijay to Blue Ridge. At blue Ridge turn left on to HWY 60 then go to Murphy NC. Then you will take HWY 74 to Topton, at HWY 129 to Robbinsville. Get on google maps and you will see the route I am talking about. See ya Thursday. :)

I am really forward to this bash. I plan to see some new roads that I have not been on around Robbinsville. It will be nice to just get up in the morning, not having any plans but to ride and hang out with friends. :)

I think the way Pappy goes from the south is through Atlanta on 75 north to 515. 515 turns into 5 going through Ellijay to Blue Ridge. At blue Ridge turn left on to HWY 60 then go to Murphy NC. Then you will take HWY 74 to Topton, at HWY 129 to Robbinsville. Get on google maps and you will see the route I am talking about. See ya Thursday. :)

That's the way we go.

It doesn't look like we are coming. I was informed that we already had plans somewhere else... I simply asked what could be more important, well the look I got was enough LOL We will be in Ohio... Y'all head up there and we'll rock it... Have a great time and see you in 2012.. Take lots of pics as usual..

I am going to make it!!!!!! :cheerleader: Ill be coming up Thursday night and leaving Friday night. I should be there around 9:00pm look for a black Gen1 with a backrest and luggage rack. Black 07 and dad on his Valkyrie or VTX1300. I look forward to meeting you all.

Good for you Kevin! And now, I am unfortunatly NOT going to make it :banghead:

This means that the Grumpy's have an extra room already paid for, so if there is someone out there that needs a place to stay THUR/FRI/SAT nights, send MrsGrumpy a PM and tell her why you are deserving of a free place to stay!

Looks like I'll be riding into Robbinsville Thursday morning, but I have to head out again early Friday... One day's better than none at all. :beerchug:

Thanks Tim. Just checked it out on the map and that looks like a good route, Thanks.:bowdown:

Back