2010 Spring Bash, People attending

Got a room booked at the Microtel, but hoping for some room at the Phillips. A night around the fire ring is not conducive to riding back to the Microtel.:beerchug:

Got a room booked at the Microtel, but hoping for some room at the Phillips. A night around the fire ring is not conducive to riding back to the Microtel.:beerchug:

Heck we just walked back and forth from one to the other at night if we were drinking.

We need a golf cart! and a designated driver....someone who doesnt drink.

Ok scratch that idea....:laugh:

Last minute change in plans, not going to be able to make it so a space is open at the Phillips, if anyone still needs a place PM me and I'll send you the info.

We need a golf cart! and a designated driver....someone who doesnt drink.

Ok scratch that idea....:laugh:

The Mizzus has an MBA at being a DD + 18 years of real world experience. Look no further!

Its her true medium!

I attended a bash once or twice with yall, It was pretty cool too see all the busa's together. Had a really good time. Maybe Ill come out of the garage retirement home and stop in again. After all its only a hundred miles through the hills from my house.

I attended a bash once or twice with yall, It was pretty cool too see all the busa's together. Had a really good time. Maybe Ill come out of the garage retirement home and stop in again. After all its only a hundred miles through the hills from my house.

Yeah...whatever you do, don't inconvenience yourself to much :poke:

:laugh:

All you guys have a good time and make sure you take lots of pics to share with us poor bastards that are not able to make it this year.

Back