2010 Color options at the Stampede

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Dont why I didnt think of it til now ... ??? Did anyone take a photo of the color option poll that Suzuki gave us at the Stampede?

I forgot all about it. Oh well, we picked the right colors anyway. Let's keep it a secret.:laugh:

Don't need a photo Kent! Sheeesh..............EVERYONE went for the bumblebee yellow and black combo. (I'm definitely in if they go with it).
Seriously though, someone should have jacked one of those color choice photo sheets......me thinks the actual 2010 color options were right there lookin' at ya! Dang it anyway, never even crossed my mind!!
Hmmmmm...............had three beers at the time, but I remember an ALL yellow, a dark maroon/black, a really sissy looking very light blue (yuk) and of course, that killer yellow/black.

A: Yellow/Black (My # 2)
B: Dark Purple/Black
C: Copper/Black (My # 1)
D: Light Yellow/Black (yuck)
E: Teal Blue/Black (yuck)
F: Lt. Purple/Black (no opinion)

Don't need a photo Kent! Sheeesh..............EVERYONE went for the bumblebee yellow and black combo. (I'm definitely in if they go with it).
Seriously though, someone should have jacked one of those color choice photo sheets......me thinks the actual 2010 color options were right there lookin' at ya! Dang it anyway, never even crossed my mind!!
Hmmmmm...............had three beers at the time, but I remember an ALL yellow, a dark maroon/black, a really sissy looking very light blue (yuk) and of course, that killer yellow/black.

The Maroon/Black sounds like the current 09' color on the Gixxer 1000 K8. If so...that's a great color combo.

The Yellow/Black will sell out in no time.

Actually, those weren't the 2010 colors, just impression testing....

Back