2010 busa Yani Shiki rear hugger

sneekle

Registered
Has anyone installed one of these huggers before. It comes with no instructions and installs in minutes my ---.

Welcome to the oRg. I dont have one but others will be along soon to assist you. :welcome:

:welcome:

U's got pictures? I have installed many a hugger. May be able to guide and direct from here.
Or you can contact them directly and ask....

About Us

Yana Shiki USA.

We manufacture and carry only the finest after market accessories for your motorcycle needs. If you are looking for a great product at the best price, then you’ve come to the right place. All of our products have thorough descriptions and pictures so you know exactly what you are buying, and what it fits. If you ever have any questions please feel free to send us an email or give us a call at 1-888-5BILLET or e-mail us at Sales@Yanashiki.com.

I'm sure it's nothing that a little double-sided tape and JB Weld can't handle. :laugh:

Seriously though, I got my hotbodies hugger without instructions as well. It took me a few min to figure out how to mount it and where to drill the mounting holes in the hugger.

Back