2008 Honda Fireble

(SpeedGeek @ Sep. 07 2007,13:24) I don't buy that the pics are real.  The Honda show was the last couple days in Vegas (?) and Honda doesn't have the new CBR 1000 RR on display for media or pictures.  
They had 2 of them on site in a closed secured room.  Dealers were allowed to go in and view the bikes only after they went through security to verify they had no devices capable of taking pictures.  

Honda has scheduled the release date for Sept 28th.  Anything you see prior to that has as much credibility as the "New Busa Spy Photos" for the last 4 years.

These photos are already plastered all over every other forum and suspected of being fakes....  Unless someone who has been to the Honda show this week and says this is what they saw... and the dealers aren't talking.
The 1000 looks just like the new 600...I saw a picture of the 600 in Motor Cyclist I believe, just tonight.

Man did Honda hit this thing with an ugly stick or what? One of the best looking bikes around and now this? Looks like they gave it a cleft lip!

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Galleri....Media=1

DSCF2404.jpg

I don't like it too much. But at least somebody is trying to move from a general shape that is used by all 4 big manufacturers

(Of course, the 'Busa is totally different)

So, they're giving up on that under tail HEATER  
firedevil.gif
. And, lowering the weight for better handling and weight management. Who
rock.gif
would-a thought
laugh.gif

The only reason Ducati keeps it is because it's customers demanded it, along with a single sided swing arm !  ME TOO  
jump9.gif

It looks like most sportbikes for 08 got hit with the ugly stick. But....(flame shield on)..IMHO...the 08 Kawi 10R looks to be the best looking so far.

Back