Kawasaki ZZR1400 pics

bigoltool

Registered
Pics of the new ZZR1400 off MCN. Real or?

6953328.jpeg

It's real but UGLY....IMO!
wink.gif

Maybe it will beat the BUSA and force SUZUKI to actually improve/change something on the BUSA!
mad.gif

a guy I know here at work says its 200 horsepower

110 pounds of torque....550 pounds wet.

don't know rear wheel horsepower though....

not a pretty bike....no graphics, logos....bars look high....

I think this is real. I found more pics and specs of it on motorcycledaily.com today. Ugly as sin! But I am thinking it is the perfect inspiration for Suzuki to get off their asses and give us a new stick! Sitting still for 7 years is a good way to fail in this or any business.

Yep, it's real. Anyone want to bet on how long before the riders legs will cook (check out the side fairings)?
tounge.gif

The whole reason our busa is so upgradable and desirable is the fact it is unchanged for 7 years. While the busa also has scary aftermarket potential...it does pretty good out of the box. Aftermarket does not tend to favor bikes with limited lifespans.

May GOD have mercy on Kawasaki for creating such a sinfully UGLY P.O.S!!  Yeah it's got 1352cc but THAT DOESN'T QUALIFY AS A 1400 CLASS!!!  Why won't people realize YOU'RE STILL 42cc SHORT OF A 1400!!  That's almost damn near half of necesarry cc's to push it to a 1400.  This is the stupidity that OTHER motorcycle companys put out in the press and hope the public doesn't care/notice.  Well ... I DID!!  Kawasaki, you're motor is only 52cc bigger than the Busa; going over my math the Busa (with me on it) STILL has better weight to power ratio.  I'm still stickin with my Busa.

bike weight+my weight= total weight/bike HP= lbs per HP

Kawa:
550+160=710/200= 3.55lbs per HP

Busa:
480+160=640/185= 3.46lbs per HP

BUSA WINS AGAIN!!!

[Ed. Looking through other superbikes I noticed that the GSX-R1000 tends to hold at #1 in weight to power:
365+160(me) = 525/176(rough estimate HP) = 2.983 lbs/HP]

<!--EDIT|[pD]CerealKiller
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126974136 -->

Back