Kawasaki ZZR1400 / ZX-14 2011 !

full

Registered
:welcome:

ebony :

2011_zzr1400abs-bk1024.jpg

candy lime green :

2011_zzr1400-gr1024.jpg

Still sporting the goofy fake heat sink fins and the moped seat. Why? ??? At the very least they should nerf the fins slightly. It reminds me of someone that puts flame decals on their car.

Last edited:
candy lime green .. oo i can see the future.. that whole bike will be in monster energy stickers.. :no:

You have to hand it to the Monster people, they managed to get people to advertise for them and actually pay for the privilege! :poke:

I love the front end of the ZX14. Had a hard time picking the 'Busa over the 14. If I wasn't such a Suzuki diehard, I'd have a black ZX14 in my garage. I don't really even mind the george foreman grill on the sides. ITS THAT TAIL SECTION that makes me want to puke....
Oh yeah, and the moped seat...

I love the front end of the ZX14. Had a hard time picking the 'Busa over the 14. If I wasn't such a Suzuki diehard, I'd have a black ZX14 in my garage. I don't really even mind the george foreman grill on the sides. ITS THAT TAIL SECTION that makes me want to puke....
Oh yeah, and the moped seat...

I also like the front of the ZX-14.. I did a lot of research between both bike's The Hayabusa had everything I wanted. And I Love the 08 busa gauges.. the body.. aerodimaic..

i see ABS on the fender. hmm........ why not the busa? :whistle: nice lookin' bike but not enough to get rid of my girl. :laugh:

i see ABS on the fender. hmm........ why not the busa? :whistle: nice lookin' bike but not enough to get rid of my girl. :laugh:

You also see zz-r on the fairing. I bet we wouldn't get the ABS for the ZX-14 we get either. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Back