2008 Hayabusa NOS tunning questions.

psyops

Registered
I am installing a Dry NOS system on my 08 Busa and I have a Bazzaz Unit for tunning. I am wondering how do I program the Bazzaz to adjust for the lack of fuel when spraying?? Is there a way to have the bazzaz automaticly recognize that there is NOS being sprayed or do you have to run 2 seprate maps?? Thanks for any tips and suggestions.

Sorry I have lots of info but regarding ecu flashing and using ecu for progressive control
Posted via Mobile Device

I would recomend flashing the stock ecu, but in the past I have used a bazzaz.
their is a plug for the map selector switch. it is a two wire plug with white connector. looks like the one for the two wires for the ignition sensor, but it is not. selector switch is just a simple open and closed switch. the wire on the plug just loops right back into the connector. with it connected it is on one map. with it unpluged or the wire cut it is on map two.
so I had a nitrous map, and a na map. ran the wires from the map selector switch to a relay and tied it in with the nitrous activation so that it switch to map 2 (the nitrous map) when you sprayed the nitrous and only when you sprayed the nitrous.

Ahh, yes I actually figured that out earlier today. Thanks for the info though. So whats this flashing of the ecu?? is it better than using a bazzaz?? do local shops know how to use it???

Back