2007 GSXR100 Dyno Runs

Lucky34

Registered
Hey guys, I got this from another forum:

"I had a brand new k7 1000 in today. Not even been run yet. So the customer and i peeled off all the pretective tape, stuck a battery in it and started it up.
The customer was insistent on a nice long steady break in period, so we gave it 10 minutes of winding the throttle up and down then ******* nailed it. This is what it made, bone stock.
The 3 curves relate to the chart at the top.
A and B map made same power but the throttle response when rolling on/off/on throttle and also cracking the throttle on B map was noticably softer. C map was just totally retarded and it was like it was towing a trailer. Certainly be good for the rain."

Those are CRAZY numbers for a STOCK bike! Check out the Dyno readout:

1000k7abc.gif

Those are some pretty amazing numbers...now lets see some of that tech in an all new hayabusa...can someone say 200hp???
super.gif

Man those numbers are huge! Would be interested to see some other bikes of known output on that same Dyno.

Nice. Good to see it was printed in SAE, question the smoothing of 5 though, shouldn't need that much. Lastly, I really wish dyno printouts had whether the dyno was a load bearing model or not.

Very good #'s!!

I would love to ride one of those on the track. I wonder how much corner exit speed you can achieve with the low setting. The straights-The Gixxer will own!

Back