brad

Registered
Hello Friends,
Time to sell my 2005 Hayabusa with 12,500 miles on it. HMF 4 into 1 high mount carbon, bradied brake lines,  Brembo raidal pump master cylinder, new chain and sprockets, cylinder head has been ported and slightly (surfaced just enough to get it flat again) , new tires, small airbox mod, tapered roller bearings(steering neck), timing retard eliminator, new slave cylinder rebuild kit(just installed), plastic is in good shape and its never been down.
I could use some help in trying to figure out what I should ask for it when I put in it Cycle Trader.
I live in the San Francisco, Bay Area.
Time for me to take the plunge and buy a home.
Please advise and thank you.

Brad

I've had good luck with craigslist and its free. People looking for deals right now because of winter but, market gets hot here starting in march.

<a href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/">CraigsList SFBay</a href>

(brad @ Jan. 19 2007,00:08) Hello Friends,
Time to sell my 2005 Hayabusa with 12,500 miles on it. HMF 4 into 1 high mount carbon, bradied brake lines, Brembo raidal pump master cylinder, new chain and sprockets, cylinder head has been ported and slightly (surfaced just enough to get it flat again) , new tires, small airbox mod, tapered roller bearings(steering neck), timing retard eliminator, new slave cylinder rebuild kit(just installed), plastic is in good shape and its never been down.
I could use some help in trying to figure out what I should ask for it when I put in it Cycle Trader.

Brad
move to iowa and buy a home and keep the bike....

you can afford both out here in the sticks.
crazy.gif

(brad @ Jan. 19 2007,13:08) Hello Friends,
Time to sell my 2005 Hayabusa with 12,500 miles on it. HMF 4 into 1 high mount carbon, bradied brake lines,  Brembo raidal pump master cylinder, new chain and sprockets, cylinder head has been ported and slightly (surfaced just enough to get it flat again) , new tires, small airbox mod, tapered roller bearings(steering neck), timing retard eliminator, new slave cylinder rebuild kit(just installed), plastic is in good shape and its never been down.

Brad
I bought my '05 Busa in Feb 2006 from a private owner, for $8K. It only had 2200 miles on it, and he also threw in an Arai helmet, official Hayabusa jacket, the original cans and some other stuff.

Hope this helps.

BUSAFETT

Back