2005 Seattle to Laguna Ride

manatrader

Donating Member
Registered
The 2005 Moto GP is getting closer so here is how 3 of use plan on getting down to Laguna Seca from the Seattle area. More riders are welcome to join in or hook up along the way. We plan on taking 3 days to get there, leaving on the 6th, around 7:00 AM hope to miss most the Seattle Traffic since it should be going North. Departure location will be some place in the Puyallup area.
We plan on just getting some miles out of the way in the morning so it’s a straight shot to Albany, OR. From there we will head towards the coast on Hwy 20. Then we plan on staying on Hwy 101 until we get to Brooking, OR spending the night here, we should be spent by then anyways.
Day 2 is more on Hwy 101 with a couple of detours down Hwy 211 and Hwy 1 ending the day in Just outside of San Francisco, lots of twisty stuff.
Day 3 is the rest of the way to Laguna on more of Hwy 1.

Have fun for me.
sad.gif

I'd love to go, but I'm under the gun for some major dealines here, and they're basically one right after another up until the middle of June I think. Maybe later.

*sigh*

Staying in Santa Cruz, could not find anything affordable in Monterey, it's only a 45 mile drive to the race track I'm told so that should be nice.
At a Super 8 by the pier.

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: "forgot something"|1113763931 -->

I'm might be staying in Moss Landing and I think that is where Hawaiibusa is also...its on your way to Laguna. We usually have a group ride on Friday, 9am at the Good Nite Inn in Salinas. There will be members coming in starting on Tuesday and riding all week.

Just put together a schedule of sorts and we will most likely not get into Laguna until Friday night. We have 3 days of hard riding if we want to hit all the great roads in Northern CA, like Hwy 96, 199, 101, 1, 299 and 36. If there are some better ones someone please speak up. Need to be at least 50 miles of good twisty stuff.

Just wanted to bring this up anyone going down the Laguan if you happen to be spending the Wednesday 7/6 in Brookings, OR send me a PM and we can hook up.

Dam, that sounds like too much fun........maybe next yr.:(

To bad, if this year turns out to be as good as I'm thinking in my mind I will be back there next year.

Back