2005, Fuel Injected or Carbs

JrGMan

Registered
biggrin.gif
I found a dealer who has a new (old stock) 2005 'Busa but the sales guy just told me the 2005's use carbs instead of fuel injection. According to Suzukis website the '05 has fuel injection, anyone care to settle this one for me?

His name should be Mr. Dumas - they are all injected back to 1999.

See if he will give you a better deal
laugh.gif

I have an 05 LE and it is fuel injected. All Busa's are fuel Injected sound like the guy you are dealing with knows nothing about the HAYABUSA

Mine was FI, but I took the FI out and use gerbals and syringes to get the fuel there now.
firedevil.gif

Don

tell him carbs are really, really outdated tech. and act like you dont want it because of that. then ask for a huge amount off the price so you can convert it to f.i.

that guy must be
all_coholic.gif

Dealer is asking $9100, waiting to hear back from manager to see if they will consider going lower, anyone care to voice their opinion on this deal?
(+40 doc. fee)

(JrGMan @ May 22 2007,16:35) Dealer is asking $9100, waiting to hear back from manager to see if they will consider going lower, anyone care to voice their opinion on this deal?
(+40 doc. fee)
Too much $ for NOS!
You should be able to get him down more!

I have an '04 with FI. If it really has carbs it would be a collector's item.

However, I'm confident that the salesperson is full of it.

Go somewhere that has knowledge of the vehicles they're selling (and tell that guy's manager why.)

My 01,03,05,06 all came with FI.
super.gif

Just look for the little red FI light above the Speedo & Tach that lights up when you turn the ignition on.
wow.gif

Back