2004 GSXR's available at a GREAT price!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
These guys helped me out and I just wanted to put up there info. if anyone is looking for a 2004 GSXR and a sweet price! They are from Canada so they have a couple different colors than the US models.

POWER CYCLE
Address 3140 WALKER ROAD
WINDSOR, ON N8W 3R5
Phone (519) 969-2339
Fax (519) 969-5825
E-mail: powercycle@bellnet.ca

Just ask for IGGY and tell him you heard about it on a bike forum. If you have any questions just shoot him an email and he can hook you up. If you are not with in driving distance of Ontario than he will ship it to you. All prices include everything to get it titled/licensed in the USA. Brokerage $32+/- Duty cost $200+/- and shipping FEE depending where you are at Est. $300-500. If you can pick it up you will save a lot more than your local dealer. The prices are always changing because of the Canadian exchange rate but it is worth the time to check it out.

For those that don't know about the different colors available.

Hayabusa: US colors plus, Limited Edition Solid RED and Black/Blue.
1k/750/600: 1 of each color different if you don't want a Busa.

I just wanted to put the info. out for people that are getting messed around by there local dealer. If you have any questions just shoot him and email.

Josh
blues.gif

i like the black and blue but i like the 2002 black and blue color scheme better..... still looks good...
biggrin.gif

I was actually thinking about painting mine like the 04 Black/Blue "before" it came out but now I'm glad I didn't.

If anyone is looking, don't be affraid to give them a CALL or shoot them and email.

Josh
blues.gif

Are you going to pick it up or have it shipped?

I didn't buy mine from him but the dealer ship down the road and paid $9,016 US for it.

Add in the import FEE's and you are looking at around $9,500 (NOT shipped) before you pay your local sales tax. I have an Oregon license and they have NO sales tax so I got a damn good deal on mine. It should be around $500 or less for shipping so if you can pick it up you will save a lot more.

It's only a little cheaper but well worth it if you want a Canadian only color like my 03 BLACK SE!

For those that haven't been following CANADA has a RED Special Edition for 04 and a Blue/Black color scheme that the states don't get.

Josh
blues.gif

I would say e bay , but we all know how that has been with the scams and all lately, but if you can try a local seller where you can actually see the bike and do all the transactions in person, , but by far the best place should be the local hang out spots , find out the hot spots(if you dont already know) and just pull up and ask about a bike youre interested in , most guys with bikes in that price range will probably be willing to hear an offer ...good luck

Back