2003 Suzuki GSX-R1300 ASAHINA RACING

Ιn this youtube page, you can see many special hayabusa
and listen to some rare Japanese exhausts.
The Japanese have a special culture, which I like a few times..

一二三渡辺

Interesting bunch of videos...I find they (the Japanese) generally don't mess around when they do something especially when it is something concerning bikes or cars...

Well I can see the angle of the subframe , the rake has definitely changed , and so has the gap between the rear plastic bodywork and the frame junction . Have another look at the purple especially , 4.40 min the gap between the bodywork and frame is huge . I have swapped out my stock subframe for custom aluminum and they have modded the subframe for that fit . Longer dog bones lowers the height of the bike don't it , and the opposite for shock lengthening , because of some shock ride height adjuster like my Ohlins . I maybe wrong , but pretty sure I'm not ....

Last edited:
Those Japanese boys sure put a lot into the detail , and that I can relate to and appreciate , but I don't like the jacked up tail section / subframe on those two too much .

Agree with everything said and wonder why they did that since they are having a hard time standing up with the bike - on their toes before they take off.

Well I can see the angle of the subframe , the rake has definitely changed , and so has the gap between the rear plastic bodywork and the frame junction . Have another look at the purple especially , 4.40 min the gap between the bodywork and frame is huge . I have swapped out my stock subframe for custom aluminum and they have modded the subframe for that fit . Longer dog bones lowers the height of the bike don't it , and the opposite for shock lengthening , because of some shock ride height adjuster like my Ohlins . I maybe wrong , but pretty sure I'm not ....
I see that now.....there is a big gap I didn't notice before. There is definitely a different sub frame on those bikes...

Not to my taste but it seems all the bikes these days are jacked up on the back end.

I know if one was to put a longer stroke rear shock on a bike it raises the rear end. For instance, many people put GSXR shocks on their Bandits but it raised the rear up and inch or more unless they changed their dog bones.

What a beautiful color. :) (not that I’m biased!)
It must be very fast, because it has the fastest color!

Back