2003 Busa, been sitting for years!

richierokit

Registered
I am looking for a fuel pump for my 03 busa. It has 24 miles on it! The pump is completely chooched! I am having the tank cleaned and preped now, but the pump is junk:banghead: Any help would be great! Please give me a call 716-818-5260, Richie.

If you want a good used one, pm Goldenchild. If you want a new one check out Honda East Toledo. :beerchug: Welcome to the oRg. :welcome:

:welcome: and uh, get with Pashnit or any of the other great people here and I'm sure they'll hook you up with a really good deal! Again, :welcome::welcome::welcome:

I am looking for a fuel pump for my 03 busa. It has 24 miles on it! The pump is completely chooched! I am having the tank cleaned and preped now, but the pump is junk:banghead: Any help would be great! Please give me a call 716-818-5260, Richie.

:welcome:

Something sitting that long, you might want to make sure the whole fuel system is cleaned. check the vacuum lines and such for dry rot too.

Post up some pics...

my guess would be that every thing will be gummed right up if the fuels been sitting in it that long , good luck & :welcome: :welcome:

hello all! i've got the same problem... anyone looking to sell a good used pump to good home?? :) will be well cared for......... 2002 busa

Not on topic but...

Man, I miss the days when a fuel pump only cost $20 and took 10 minutes to change on my old Chevy. :laugh: Changed the fuel pump in my Camaro and had to drop the rear end(axle) to get at the tank and drop that to get at the internal fuel pump.

i have a 2002 gas pump ,but need to be clean
it was working on my bike
,need a clean up ,and i don t know how.
$ 100 shipped to u.

Back