200,000 post coming soon

It wasn't that bad. Only 11:00 PM here in beautiful Ari-zone-i-a. 92 degrees out. If i had a back tire that held air, I'da been riding instead of Ho'in.

But Iced...

Tough to keep up with your 4 post a minute average!
tounge.gif

Sorry for the late results guys I have been out of pocket... Family emergencies and all....

1. 1127 - 1299
2. Iced
3. Mikey_D
4 Fulltilt

Send me your information in a PM and I will get your stuff out to you guys first thing Monday morning..

CAp

Well,
Iced you almost won,
told ya not quantity, but quality (or timing)

Now NE makes fell bad about winning.

I'll make sure to contribute when I have money.
Be reassured.

It was all in fun
smile.gif
You guys could time me like clockwork since I posted every 15 seconds... while u waited in the shadows to click 'quick post'. I figured the chance was still good i'd get something. Good times good times
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hard to believe that ridercoach didn't get in there somewhere...
cool.gif

Congrats to the winners.
beerchug.gif

Sorry for the late results guys I have been out of pocket... Family emergencies and all....

1. 1127 - 1299
2. Iced
3. Mikey_D
4 Fulltilt

Send me your information in a PM and I will get your stuff out to you guys first thing Monday morning..

CAp
Just curious if you other 3 received your prizes
smile.gif

1. 1127 - 1299
2. Iced
3. Mikey_D
4 Fulltilt

CAp
Just curious if you other 3 received your prizes
smile.gif
nope
didn't received anything
at this point, I am not expecting anything.
I would like to see it come in the mail by surprise though.
Should have went to bed instead of whoring until 3am
if not later.
sad.gif

No, didn't actually get anything yet.... I just let it be since Cap was having family emergencies at the time.

I was just curious...  I actually wanted my prize to go someone on this board that i already talked to...

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092864982 -->

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>THAT IS A LOT OF POSTS</span></span>

How many posts do we need to have in order to get the woman or man (depending on your gender) of our choice?  
wow.gif
Ummmm... I think ya have to have FEWER posts for that NE!!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1028"|1093008958 -->

Back