200,000 post coming soon

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Man I just can't believe the amount of usage that this site sees daily. We are about 3000 post away from a milestone for the board so I wanted to make it important. Sticking with traditions on milestones we will be giving away some shirts and stuff on the turnover.

For the person that hits the 200,000 post we will be giving a shirt and hat along with 5 decals.

The person with 200,020 gets a shirt of their choice.

200,050 gets a hat of their choice

200,075 gets 5 decals..

I spread it out so that everyone has a shot, good luck and thanks for everything guys...

CAp

thanks cap.... I see the post whoring thread coming back real soon
laugh.gif

Man I just can't believe the amount of usage that this site sees daily. We are about 3000 post away from a milestone for the board so I wanted to make it important. Sticking with traditions on milestones we will be giving away some shirts and stuff on the turnover.

For the person that hits the 200,000 post we will be giving a shirt and hat along with 5 decals.

200,075 gets 5 decals..

I spread it out so that everyone has a shot, good luck and thanks for everything guys...

CAp
<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>THAT IS A LOT OF POSTS</marquee></span></span>

How many posts do we need to have in order to get the woman or man (depending on your gender) of our choice?  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084903823 -->

I'm gonna win. Post whoring thread, here i come.

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084904297 -->

Thats a lot of posting...
wow.gif

Its more like Thank you Cap for the sight..

200,075 gets 5 decals..

CAp
<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>THAT IS A LOT OF POSTS</marquee></span></span>

How many posts do we need to have in order to get the woman or man (depending on your gender) of our choice?  
wow.gif
NE yer not my type!
laugh.gif

200,075 gets 5 decals..

CAp

wow.gif
NE yer not my type!  
laugh.gif
Good thing.
wow.gif

wow.gif

only 3000?  well it's gotta be closer to 1500 now
tounge.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
maybe someone will get there today!
smile.gif