20 minutes to get gas....

dinoap

Going to the Dragon without a bike is ju
Donating Member
Registered
Does this happen a lot?
rock.gif

Let me explain.
So just about every time I go to the station to get gas for my Busa it takes at least 20 minutes. I pull up to the pump, chuck in the debit card, pump my gas almost all the way to the top when it always happens.....I hear from the other pump "Busa?" "Is that new?" so I talk for a couple of minutes anwsering the typical questions regarding Busa sightings. Now I'm 7 minutes into my gas trip, then WHAM! more question from another person who had been releived to know he too can now ask questions since the first guy broke the ice. Before you know it 2 to 5 people have interviewed me at the pump killing every bit of 20 minutes. Kind of nice to see so many people brought out of their mindless routines to talk to a stranger at a gas station by the "force" that is strong with the Busa.

Hayabusa = un-explainable power to grant life before it ends...

Damn I love this bike, she is my "Christine" without the oldies.

Most people don't ask me questions or know to leave me alone. I've still got all my gear on and they know I'm fillin' up and heading out ASAP.

i too get a lot of questions but i tend to leave my helmet on so when im done pumping i get going

beerchug.gif
We are all non-approachable a-holes, maybe thats why they flock to you.

No one else will acknowledge them.
laugh.gif

don't get bothered while fueling.but if I stop for a pop or water to cool off,I hear crybabies on harley's *****'n and wining about the busa.Tons of harley riders around Indy.95% of them have 1 thing in common.....crybabybadazzwannabeheylookatmei'mspecialcauseIgotaharleyandI'mthreatenedbythesightofasuperiormachineboohoo.
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Aug. 02 2007,06:29)
beerchug.gif
 We are all non-approachable a-holes, maybe thats why they flock to you.

No one else will acknowledge them.
laugh.gif
Somethings going on.

(proud dad @ Aug. 02 2007,09:44) don't get bothered while fueling.but if I stop for a pop or water to cool off,I hear crybabies on harley's *****'n and wining about the busa.Tons of harley riders around Indy.95% of them have 1 thing in common.....crybabybadazzwannabeheylookatmei'mspecialcauseIgotaharleyandI'mthreatenedbythesightofasuperiormachineboohoo.
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Non bike-riders, I find, react differently to the absolute and pure beauty of the Hayabusa. Most are simply stunned speechless.

It's easy to be humble, benevolent and magnanimous when you ride the best!

07JUN16_Morning_Ride.jpg

Back