2 Wheel Tuesday

1127 TO 1299

Registered
Anyone saw this?

he was doing the 1/4 mile, what a chicken.
They didn't bother showing his time.
One thing that impressed me is that black mark he left after shifting in 2nd gear.

Yeah I saw it, when he made his comment about the bike doing things only a plane should do! He obviously has no place on a Busa, which is cool. I'm glad he wasn't acting like a school girl on a Busa. I do wish they'd post his times, wonder if there's anyway to find out what they were?

Just imagine, I fell aslseep last night before catching it at 12:00am. I saw American Thunder and then I remember a little bit about Corbin's Ride on but don't remember 2 Wheel Tuesday. Does anyone have the word for the day?
wink.gif

Just imagine, I fell aslseep last night before catching it at 12:00am. I saw American Thunder and then I remember a little bit about Corbin's Ride on but don't remember 2 Wheel Tuesday. Does anyone have the word for the day?
wink.gif
Wasn't one. Promo is over, just waiting for them to conatct me & tell me when to pick up my new bike!!
face7.gif

Did anyone hear them mention our little benefit for Vince Haskovec?

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119501030 -->

Just imagine, I fell aslseep last night before catching it at 12:00am.  I saw American Thunder and then I remember a little bit about Corbin's Ride on but don't remember 2 Wheel Tuesday.  Does anyone have the word for the day?
wink.gif
Wasn't one. Promo is over, just waiting for them to conatct me & tell me when to pick up my new bike!!  
face7.gif
BusainSD, I'll send you a pic when they drop it off at my house!
tounge.gif

I saw that.. It didnt even sound like the newer R1, (Burgandy one) had aftermarket exhaust on it. he cant afford that either... lol

u boys are aweful hard on the man...

Perhaps he just likes to chill on his older bike and ride?

As far as the attire at the track-- wonder why the track doesn't have some rules...

Roy needs to take a lesson from Kellen Winslow Jr. 2005 is not the year for celebrities showin their azz on sportbikes !!

Back