Looking for video

Busa Dreamin

Registered
On board camera on a Busa. The guy takes off shifts into 2nd and the front wheel lifts up as he is accelerating doesn't pop up just pulls up smooth, comes back down and he shifts into 3rd, same thing. and the same for 4th and 5th.
I saw this video sometime in the last year tried using the search function but didn't have any luck.
I was impressed with the fact that the bikes rear wheel was pushing so hard that it would lift the front off the ground in all 5 gears or maybe 6.
I wonder what he had done to that bike to have that kind of power, my stock Busa doesn't do that.

If anyone knows where to find this video I would love to see it again and download it.

Thanks
Have a great Busa day

Dunno where the vid is, but I think is was a Turbo bike with at least twice the power you're putting down.

That feature is color specific. What color Busa do you have?
I have the fastest color, 06 Red and Black
biggrin.gif

I bet your talking about ROBOPTI video and yes its a Turbo Busa  

yep hollywood thats the video of robopti search for his posts and check out that bike very sweet putting down around 600 hp if I remeber correctly

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148582133 -->

That one is called top end wheelie.mwv

I have it saved on my computer.
pm me an email to send it to and you'll have it.

Thanks Brendanp,

Still looking though, thats the same one Hollywood linked to.

Thanks for taking the time to send it out.

Still lookin

Don't remember the color, I just remember the shot through the wind screen. First you see the road then you see the sky then you see the road then you see the sky then you see the road then the sky then....

Back