got home about 5:45 local time

1381mi in 2 days
17 hrs in the saddle the fist day cuz of getting lost
riding in the rain for hours sucks
~10hrs the 2nd day

can't feel my right thumb
bike is AWESOME
got lost in East TENN, but it was great riding
40N into tenn is crazy 3 lane frwy, winding thru the mt. and people going 60-70mph thru these huge sweepers...........WOW
tail of the dragon was cool
but the skyway was bettter IMO

some pic

leaving out

2dcczr9.jpg

pic of bike and traveling partner, Domo

25ktqb4.jpg

on the skyway

292rvyp.jpg

hotel room in Meridian, MS

1tkjuu.jpg

sun morn.

1zxskea.jpg

gas stop and who knows where.......lol

40-45mpg, but w/ only a ~4 gal tank, stopped alot.

ing614.jpg

Last edited:
Rain sucks! Took me 4 days going from East Texas to Wilmington, NC................... IN THE RAIN ALL 4 DAYS! I mean raining in a deluge all the time and kept getting blown by 18 wheelers!

Anyway I know what you went thru! Great pics!

:cheerleader:

Way to go Racer_X! Nothing like putting in some serious seat time right from the git-go. Best way to get to know her. Great pic on the SkyWay

Sweet exhaust....and don't let anyone fool ya....it is indeed the fastest color :thumbsup:

Great pics. I love the hotel shot. You could have ridden 20% further on each tank of fuel and still had .5 gal left in reserve. The light comes on with 1.7 gal left on my 08. Yours should be close to that as well.

Great pix my brother. Glad you got your Busa. Here's to many happy years and experiences ahead :thumbsup:

Glad you made it home safe...... Enjoy that new bike...

Does she have a name yet?? 27 hours is lot of intimate time, she must have told you her name...lol:thumbsup:

I love pics of the bikes in hotel rooms. We should start a thread on that...lol

No we should NOT young lady...Remember Im a Hotel MGR We frown on that sorta of thing...I got a spot for people with bikes here @ our Hotel where then can bring them inside.:thumbsup:

Back