1tail

Sewman

Registered
Does anyone have experience dealing 1tail?

I have ben trying to get a hold of them and I keep getting a grainy sounding voice message. They are not responding to my e-mails either.

may just be very busy, I hope....

Hoping to maybe get a direct phone number that by passes the number on the website 1tail.com

I bought some bolt lights from them bout 2 years ago. I ordered online. They didn't communicate very well but the order showed up 5 days later. Sorry I don't have more for ya.

Thanks for the feed back

I usually buy from Street and Track or one of the supporters of this site. For some reasom I thought 1tail was.

Even after this gets straightened out, for now on I will double check.

Well, I try to support the board sponsors but sometimes can't.

As far as 1tail, other then the experience I posted above, I have talked to people that have bought from them with out any problems. That was why I bought from them years ago. Back then I didn't know of .Org.

How long has it been since your order? Any communications at all with them, order confirm email or anything?

It's been a week or so since the last e-mail, but I really just started calling this morning. It's been the same recording all day. Maybe they're closed for a holiday week or something.

I had a little problem with them, I order stuff from them, took the money quickly, but never sent a confirmation of the order, finally after some time I called and asked about it, they stated my order was shipped and tracking shows that I received it, which I didn't... so I ended up eating that order. Customer services, what's that...

I hope you have better luck...

I have two choices at this point.

1) Put the scratched Screen on and use it.

2) Don't put it on and be patient. ( I have no patience)

Maybe 3 choices

3) Buy a new one from Street and Track - Sell this one down the road for a reduced amount because of the scratch.

Unless I find out 1tail is closed for some good reason, I will make sure as many motorcycle brothers I can reach will hear my reccomendation to never buy a thing from these guys.

For now I will give them the rest of the week to contact me and resolve this before I go to every bulletin board I can find and post up about them.

I just ordered a undertail from them last night. I have ordered from them as recent as a month ago with no problems but now they all of a sudden don't want to ship to my military post office (fpo). It costs no more than if they were sending the box down the street but now not so much. I got the email saying that I need to give them another address. Why so I can pay twice for shipping. No thanks I told them to just refund me the money and I will buy elsewhere. They have not refunded the cash yet but we will see. This is the phone number they gave my bank 303-952-0889 good luck

i just had a problem with them on some turn signals..ended up just having to cancel my order. won`t be dealing with them again.

They responded via e-mail stating they will send me an RA

I want to get this cleaned up and move on.

Lookslike their biggest problem may be understaffed and no phone support...

Back