Help!

You need to get ahold of Captain if you are going to advertise your parts here to sell, Try and PM him to get the logistics of what it will take for you to advertise. You can click on Org tools at the top of the browser and search members , look under the J section in the alphabet and click on it, Find your name and search for all posts by your name. Hope this helps, I would highly recommend you contact Captain before anymore advertising.
thumb_up.gif

Jimmy let me also welcome you to the oRg.... As said above, there are no outside sales allowed on the oRg less ones own personal stuff! But, in the mean time might I suggest hanging around and getting to know some of the members here and of course let the members get to know you! Then when the time is right you might approach the Captain to support the site as a sponsor! The list is long but the wait is well worth it....  
beerchug.gif

Jimmy let me also welcome you to the oRg.... As said above, there are no outside sales allowed on the oRg less ones own personal stuff! But, in the mean time might I suggest hanging around and getting to know some of the members here and of course let the members get to know you! Then when the time is right you might approach the Captain to support the site as a sponsor! The list is long but the wait is well worth it....  
beerchug.gif
+1

Back