1st ride with mods

The bike looks great. I'm glad you got her out.
cool.gif

Bike looks great. I might just dig in and do the airbox mod.:)

Nice, what method did you use to polish it?
I just experimented with different polishes. 100 grit orbital, 220, 320, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 2000 grit wet sand paper using warm water and a bit of dish soap. then cotton balls and mothers. Anything 100% cotton will do. I have used Wendol and that polish leaves scratches in my opinion. If you do it right the first time it should take a good days work per side. I gave up doing the swingarm because I was planning on buying one anyway...

I put a 2 bros exhaust on and was shocked!

Personally I don't think it is the overall 12 hp increase but rather it is more of waking up the midrange.

1st gear is no longer safe!

What undetail is that?
The undertail is a motorhead undertail 250 (I think)
Thanks for all the kind words the wifey thinks I a have a compulsive disorder and that I'm a Busa Addict. I think using cotton balls was the straw that broke the camels back with her
smile.gif

Wait till I start on the Zaino.........I am going to tape the gas tank off in the middle and use my regualr car wax on one side and the zaino on the other for a true comparision. 85 bucks for the zaino has got me sceptical.

You'll enjoy that Zaino!
Yeah it comes with all these test tube looking mixing bottles and the wax mixture is only good for 12 hours , then to have to wash the test tube bottle out or throw it away,,,,,gees sounds like alot. also how much do I mix up to do the bike? 1/2 bottle? I have that accelrator stuff, how many drops do I use also? This stuff confuses me.

painless, how much did you drop you bike in that first pic, i like the look of it and i think i want to go about that height with mine, not slammed but not stock, did you notice any improvements with handling, or any problems with ground clearance? Thanks

great looking bike!!
I have the same jacket with the streamliner long sleeve liner for the cold days.
and for the zaino i mix up about a 1/4 tube full with 2 to 3 drops of the zfx this will do a few coats
and since your bike is so clean all you would need to buy is z-2, zfx and z-6

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108606559 -->

double post

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108606597 -->

Definately sweet lookin'

Of course...I am partial to that particular color pattern. ( That's my model as well. )

Some day I will gather the mods together and get her done up.

Right now I'd be happy with a deeper exhaust and some riding weather!!!!

Congrats

painless, how much did you drop you bike in that first pic, i like the look of it and i think i want to go about that height with mine, not slammed but not stock, did you notice any improvements with handling, or any problems with ground clearance? Thanks
It is lowered 1 1/2 inch in front and 1 1/2 in back. they say its 2inches but it actually is between 1 1/2 -1 3/4 inches on those dog bones that I bought from Tracdynamics. Handling is no difference at all for me but the speed bump outside my house I now have to go really slow over. When I get the 6in over swing I might move it back to the stock height in the rear. I went two click harder on the forks as well. Back suspension is unchanged until the new swing arm is installed.

Your bike looks great. Where did you get your license plate holder? I want to do something similar.

Back