16degF ride to work this morning

mcoyote

Registered
<shamelessboast>Plug in, turn up, and ahhhhh (how do cagers live without electric gear?).
The wind only started to bite at 110mph, anyway
cool.gif
.</shamelessboast>

Now I'm going to sacrifice an intern to the Metzler elephant...I'm betting she's hungry after that ride.

Insane! I was freezing in my car all the way in to work...wore my riding jacket in and everyone turned to yell "you didn't ride in on the bike, did you?!" Hell no...too cold for me!

Kudos for not losing all feeling in your lower extremeties on that ride! I'm cold just thinking about it!
smile.gif

Hey yeah! I need to try a commute in this weather! Sounds liek a rippin blast! It's 10 here now -3 windchill. Hello?? DEATH calling??

You all like got my diary of a snow shovler I posted last night right? That is hard core to the frozen bone... I will ride when it is cold, you know.. I live in California so I will ride when it is like.. oh 40, but anything below 40!! forget it, that is what the heater in my car is made for lol

beerchug.gif
You're braver than I am. My coldest ride was 24 degrees, but only had electric gloves, nothing else electric.

Back