~15,700 miles, and my last year with a Busa?

PacerX

Registered
Welp, if things go as normal this riding season, I should have about 15,700 miles on my 2004 LE at the end of this riding season, and I'm starting to think about a new machine for next year.

It'll be big, it'll be fast, I'll use it as a sport-touring bike with a bite... but I don't know what I really want this time.

The Busa has done yeoman service, been a great bike, but I am struggling with buying another one. Lord, I wish they would come out with a new and improved one, then the choice would be easy.

Ahh, you have 6 months to see what comes out
wink.gif

(Charlesbusa @ May 17 2007,17:41) Ahh, you have 6 months to see what comes out  
wink.gif
True... dealer show is in a couple of months I hear.

It'll be a real struggle if nothing uber shows up in the Suzuki section.

i've decided to keep my 02. nothing like a soon to be vintage BIG BOY sport cruiser. I hope the price of after market stuff come down on pre-2007
SHOCKED.gif

Let's hope we hear something after the Suzuki dealer show in Vegas on June 27. I'm just about ready to lay down a deposit, sight unseen for the 08. I just turned over 13,000 miles on my 05 and plan on buying new in 08 anyway, so even if it's only BNG, I'm in for another tour aboard the legend. IMO, NOTHING else will do, so it narrows down my choices to ONE!
biggrin.gif
Other than tires, oil, spark plugs, air and oil filters, my 05 has given me nothing but the best in performance, reliabilty and 13,000 fun filled trouble free miles!

I have an 06' with hard bags on it. Best touring bike I've owned. Blows my "bar hopper" of a Road Star out of the water for comfort. Buy some hard bags and wait for the 08's

oh... 16.5 k on my tourer so far.
super.gif

Back