12 million mexicans cant be wrong.. some going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having them where they belong isn't hate. We have plenty of Mexicans here, lots of them legal. Welcome to those who do it correctly.

That gate needs to be ONE WAY; we had better not let them back in!

"Everybody here, legally or illegally, we are part of a motor that makes this country run," Herrera said. "Once we leave, the motor is going to start to slow down"

woooow, i dont know if i agree with that.

Wow, that story is only a year and half old.....
see below, the story has links to more recent stuff... was a rather insightful article when you look at it now and the information that has come up since...

What ever happened to "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."
I think we maxed out our resources.... seems to be turning into a "hope we can feed our own" climate

I think we adsorbed as much of the slack from other countries as we can... now we gotta figure out how to sustain what we have... (good luck with that one)..

Homeward Bound: Recent Immigration Enforcement and the Decline in the Illegal Alien Population | Center for Immigration Studies confirms the decline in the illegal population but sort of up in the air as to why.. (enforcement vs economic) I think economics is going to be more prevalent as we go forward..

Last edited:
all i have to say is....

crybaby.jpg

This is why I've never understood why we don't have a work permit/sponsor type immigration program. Just like NEARLY ALL other countries (INCLUDING MEXICO) have ???

What ever happened to "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

They are still welcome here, as long as they come in legally. Any country that expects to survive needs to have a set of laws which are enforced. Not enforcing the laws of the land is the beginning of the end of the country. This has been demonstrated repeatedly throughout history, but we choose to ignore history and believe that it won't happen to us. Illegal immigrants are fellons according to the laws on the United States, yet we continue to want to treat them as victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back