1000th post

card16969

Registered
After someone pointed out that im almost at 1000 earlier today i figured i would make a big deal out of nothing lmfao whoopity doo... figured i needed a laugh considdering im on the phone with sallie mae fighting about one of my student loans about to go postal.

420313_189681954468398_148612531908.jpg

can you tell this guy rents this house lmfao
405122_10150597763970957_6804844595.jpg

card16969 said:
lol hey the things you do when your bored and in a bad mood lol

Well this is the place to cheer you up:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Fastfrog007 said:
That sallie may lady is real... :whistle:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

And her husband Freddie Mac is a bad mofo:hide:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

heres the story behind sallie mae... its copied and pasted from what i posted on my facebook...

OK... i officially hate sallie mae student loans... one of my loans was $7200 and ive been paying for it for 3 years on a 5 year loan. I just found out that i have been reported for not paying payments for the last 6 months which i have been making... my interest rate was 6.25%. I have confirmation of every check being cashed by sallie mae and yet they supposedly havnt received a penny. I now owe $9600 on a $7200 loan after 3 years of payments and my interest rate has been jumped to 13.9% and extended to 180 months with a prepayment penalty of $2500.. WTF!!!! none of these are the terms i agreed to on this loan and ive never even been late for a payment. Im so calling a lawyer!!!!!!

That almost sounds like Chase Bank debiting larger amounts before smaller amounts no matter which transaction took place first to try to get as many over draft charges as possible. And if you call them they tell you "that's just the way the computer system is set up, we don't do it on purpose" Ummm excuse me but if you set up the computer to do it that way aren't you doing it on purpose? ???

That almost sounds like Chase Bank debiting larger amounts before smaller amounts no matter which transaction took place first to try to get as many over draft charges as possible. And if you call them they tell you "that's just the way the computer system is set up, we don't do it on purpose" Ummm excuse me but if you set up the computer to do it that way aren't you doing it on purpose? ???

haha yep if you set it up that way THEN YOUR DOING IT lol

Back